“Best Motel”
Review of Cedar Court Motel

Cedar Court Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Southampton
Cedar Court Motel
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Southampton
Reviewed 19 June 2008

I recomend this Hotel for travelers who are planning on staying in southampton. I stayed here and felt like i was at home, the staff are very friendly people and the rooms are very well kept clean. The Cedar Court Motel is one of my faveourite places in Bruce County to stay at. I am planning on staying there for my next vacation when i return to Southampton. The Motel is close to the beach and is a walking distance. I became friends with the owners who are very friendly people and am planning on keeping in touch with them on my next visit up. Memorable times here. I rate this motel a 5/5 and hope people enjoy staying there and to have a great time as i did.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 19 June 2008

I love this place it's great. Close to the beach(were there is a fantastic sun set,and great Fry place..huh huh yeah it's great), great people work there the rooms are amazing. I would stay there everytime i am in Southampton it's great, I can't say that enough. Love it there.

Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed 6 October 2007

Rooms were extremely dirty. Didn't have enough rooms (they over booked), so they upgraded us. They wanted more $$ for the cottage which was filthy. Rodent feces on the kitchen floor. Was horrible. Will never go back.

3  Thank HolidayTimeNow