“Very Good”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Went with the family. The Indian inspired dishes were excellent (butter chicken and madras special). Also had the pad Thai which was flavourful if a little lacking in heat.

I think the only complaint that we would have is that the seasoning was off (food was either a little over-salted or under-salted) but that wasn't enough to wreck the meal in any way.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Every time I eat here is a complete pleasure :) The staff are super friendly and if you are lucky enough to get there before they sell out of their special grab it! You will not be disappointed however if you have to pick one of the amazing dishes on the menu. I usually get the Butter Chicken but made with their home made Shahi Paneer!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

It is my go-to for sunday brunch. I love their eggs Benedict, whether the original one with peameal bacon or the one with paneer curry. I love my curries but I can't take the spice. This restaurant gives you the best of both worlds. No spice with burst of flavour!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Simply amazing!!!!!!! Service was quick and delightful. Well priced. Had moroccan chicken and red lentil soup. Yummy!!! No need to say more.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Always our go to, especially when we bring friends up here. Our fav is the eggs Benedict. Never fails and we always look forward to their specials