“favourite restaurant in town”
Review of Saffron

Saffron
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Port Elgin
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017

It is my go-to for sunday brunch. I love their eggs Benedict, whether the original one with peameal bacon or the one with paneer curry. I love my curries but I can't take the spice. This restaurant gives you the best of both worlds. No spice with burst of flavour!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Simply amazing!!!!!!! Service was quick and delightful. Well priced. Had moroccan chicken and red lentil soup. Yummy!!! No need to say more.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Always our go to, especially when we bring friends up here. Our fav is the eggs Benedict. Never fails and we always look forward to their specials

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Based on excellent Trip Advisor reviews, my daughter and I selected this restaurant for dinner when visiting Port Elgin. What a gem! Outstanding international flavours usually only found in large cities. Daughter had the fish taco and rice special- fantastic- and after much debate, I selected the chick pea and potato with roti. I had wanted to return, but as they were going to be closed the following day, I got a butter chicken dinner to go. Very much looking forward to that as well. Not to be missed - very enthusiastic owner, and cosy patio as well.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

The Moroccan Chicken special was delicious and I loved the refillable hot chai. Excellent service. It seemed like a nice friendly place. I stopped by here early for dinner and it was not that crowded. If I lived in this area, I would probably dine here often.