“GOOD SERVICE”

Travelodge Port Elgin
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Port Elgin
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Our room air conditioner broke down. The staff tried to resolve the matter through fixing. However since it could not be fixed, they upgraded us to newly renovated rooms. We requested and they provided us complimentary coupon for breakfast. I have found the front desk staff gentleman, who was very helpful and prompt. I would recommend this hotel to travellers who travel to Port Eglin.

Room Tip: Speak to staff to know about the hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Having never stayed at this property in many years I must say I was a little nervous. Stayed for three nights June 22-24 and couldn't have been happier. The room was very clean, the bathroom and shower were spotless. I stayed in Room 25 and it was made up after I left in the morning and cleaned before noon. The restaurant has very good breakfast selection and if you are staying in the hotel you get a 20% discount. Good service and food. Staff was very helpful and would not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone. For sure will stay again.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank harryinkingston
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Booked this room because they allowed pets. After days of packing and moving I was looking forward to a hot shower and a good night's sleep, we got neither. The room was stifling hot so we had to leave the door open and the dog tied to the bed so he wouldn't run away until 11:30 pm, closed the door not because the room was comfortable just so tired we couldn't stay up any longer. The shower I was so looking forward to was luke warm and not much pressure. On check out we were told the manager was out but the receptionist said she would tell him our problems and see about a credit and because we were travelling she would email us a copy of an invoice. Neither has happened.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I went to this hotel over a weekend of bike rides. Sunny checked me in and she was very helpful. It was a comfortable stay, very basic bathroom but it had a nice, full kitchen with all dish wear needed. I would go back when I'm in the area for another bike ride

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2017

The check in agent was a lovely woman who got us checked in within minutes. They gave a preference of either in the building or out, we chose out. Noticed lots of dogs but didn't hear any. The rooms were comfortable & we requested a late check out, which they were luckily able to accommodate as it wasn't very busy. Very convenient location as well.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
32.6 km away
Sutton Park Inn
Sutton Park Inn
#6 of 7 in Kincardine

Been to Travelodge Port Elgin? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK