“A decent East Sides”

East Side Mario's
Ranked #28 of 221 Restaurants in Pickering
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed 21 December 2017

As a chain East Side marios is pretty reliable for good food at a decent price. Had a late dinner here and it did not disappoint and very good service. My son loves Chicken parm and had it that night...he said it was the best chicken parm he ever had.

I always say - if you leave East Side's hungry it is probably you're own fault.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Good ceaser salad. Big portion of chicken parmasan . small portion of lazania. Excellent bread sports tvs everywhere.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Got the Budda boomers, App, chicken parmigiana entrée with penne and they were both amazing! Our server kept on refilling us with salad and bread throughout our meal.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

So my family took me here for lunch for my birthday!!
The gentleman serving us was a very good server and beside that I was amazed at the amount of food we got . Not only did the server keep our table happy he surprised me with a birthday song very quietly as I guess my family told him I didn't like to be centre of attention! East side marios helped make this a memorable birthday!!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Took my $15.00 of $45.00 coupon but couldn't use it today....... so I gave the my CAA card for the 10% discount and the answer again was "no"..........rip off.

My husband and I both had the salmon and at 21.49 each it was not cheap so we were disappointed with our very dry burnt salmon. It was way over cooked. The rice was just slightly warm but I must say the broccoli was good. The all you can eat garden salad has strange lettuce in it..... it sort of smells........ this used to be so good......... guess my time to treat us to East Side Marios has come to an end.

1  Thank jeanandbillgardner