“Weird spaghetti”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We had lunch here and my husband ordered Spaghetti and meatballs and I ordered Calamari and chicken wings, I ordered hot wings and basically it tasted like Frank's red hot sauce was dumped on them. The Calamari was hard to taste at all as it was hidden under the batter. But the worst thing was the Spaghetti.....who in their right mind serves Bucatini and tries to pass it off as Spaghetti???. We asked the waitress about it and she said the chef changed the pasta about a month ago. She did take it off our bill without us asking which was very nice. Food is usually good at Boston Pizza but it almost felt as though this location was cheaping out on food quality.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Boston Pizza has a variety of delicious food at reasonable prices. It offers community support through certain incentives and is well visited by an organization I belong to due to these incentives.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Atmosphere was nice, a bit upscale. Service was very friendly and professional. Serving sizes were large and the food was served hot.

Colouring paper/crayons available for the little ones.

Beer was cold.

Average entree appeared to be around $13.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Very poor service - popped in for take out- sat at bar- bartender ignored me - then two bartenders spent 10 min in front of me (empty glass) when I had to interrupt- I asked for a half pint- was informed they no longer sell them - i would have to order a full glass- with drinking and driving I'm surprised they would remove this- get it together Jim -

Reviewed 22 November 2016

As we were staying at the Best Western next door, it was convenient to stop in for a late evening drink and some fun. Our server Rebecca was incredible,... She was so personal,..so friendly, so attentive and helped us celebrate a special day. She suggested that we have our first dance as husband and wife during their karaoke night since we were celebrating our wedding. What a cute touch,...we will never forget this. Thanks to Boston Pizza and Rebecca for a fun late evening,...