“Awesome Chef's Table”

Ranked #37 of 197 Restaurants in Kawartha Lakes
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful interactive experience!! We booked in for the chef's table where the chef cooks right in front of you explaining what he is doing and gives great cooking tips. He was an amazing chef and very entertaining. The manager Hilary was incredibly nice and helpful and very knowledgable about the history of eganridge. The food was amazing and we did not have a negative thing to say about the entire night. I strongly recommend if you are looking for something different and special (and reasonably affordable for fine dining) that you book in for the chef's table. We wanted to do something special for my son's last night before returning to school in the states and eganridge definitely exceeded our expectations.

1  Thank RobinMunro

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Had a delicious meal by the fire last night after our tour of the Festival of Trees in Bobcaygeon.
The meal presentation was very professional and both the salmon Wellington and and my wife’s beef Wellington were probably the best I have ever tasted. The beef was extremely tender and the salmon was cooked to perfection. The escargot appetizer was also very good.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I went to Eganridge for dinner to celebrate our tenth anniversary. We had the coconut shrimp to start and it was FANTASTIC. We shared it, but in hind site we should have ordered 2 and made it our main course. The main took about 40 minutes to come. The people seated beside us (who came in later than us) got their meal about 2 minutes after us. My husbands steak which was supposed to be medium-rare came out thin and cooked to death. My veal was so thick that I had a hard time chewing it. When my husband mentioned this he was offered a free desert. We just left. The place wasn't crowded and I'm unsure of their staff situation that night, but no explanation was given. We have a lot of guests that go to weddings here and we want to be able to recommend places for people to go. I'm unsure if I can recommend Eganridge for their dining.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

The seafood pasta was good, but the Salmon Wellington was amazing! Would love to come back just for that!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

it was the first time Eganridge and the dinner I was good and we will came back to you place we will gift you good review I will back soon