“Best fishing experience I have ever had!”
Lodge Exterior Cabin #2
Trophy Mid-Summer Muskie
Yoke Lake Lake Trout
Walleye
Sunset from the Lodge Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Larry W
“Best fishing experience I have ever had!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I have fished many lodges in CA over the years and this one by far was the best. The fishing was great and the staff was even better! Pat the camp manager was always checking to make sure we got what we needed and made us feel welcomed and appreciated. Tom the chef did a great job and the meals were great. Shannon working the kitchen and tables was also great and kept a fresh pot of coffee ready. Gary made sure our boats were ready, gassed up, and full of bait as well. He or another staff member met us at the dock each time we came in!

The cabins are very well kept and clean.

Just a great experience and one I would recommend for those wanting to do a "fly in"; catch great fish and not have to drive 5 hours once you get into Canada. You pick up the plane maybe 10 minutes out of International Falls, MN.

Taking my grandchildren with me next year. That's how much I enjoyed this trip!!!

Larry Walsh

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The service the staff delivered
Liked least: I had to leave so soon.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing