See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My husband, 12 year old daughter and I stayed in a two bedroom with our dog in August 2017. It was very clean and seemed freshly painted. Like others said it's nothing fancy but has everything you need. We walked or took our seado to the beach most days. It is a bit longer of a walk then I would like, especially carrying all the beach stuff. But they do have an outdoor pool you can use which is much closer, and never seemed busy. Overall I would recommend staying here if you don't need the granite countertops and stainless steel dishwasher. I think it would be fun to get a few families to rent at the same time, you can BBQ together, play lawn games, and ride your bike into town to get ice cream.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016

This cabin complex reminded me of the old motor courts you'd find Bonnie and Clyde hiding out in. It consists of about 10 one and two bedroom units. They have a fridge and stove and each unit has its own bathroom. However, you need to visit an outbuilding to have a shower. There are bbqs that are shared by all the residents. The complex is right on the river adjacent to the marina. The beach is a 10 minute walk away and there is access to the marina pool from 10 am to 5 pm. This is not luxury accommodations, but it has a lot of charm.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Murray C
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Spent a nice weekend at the cottages . My wife and I as well as two other couples . Nothing fancy but everything we needed was provided . A fair bit of rain when we stayed and property manager was kind enough to provide a pop up canopy shelter for us . Showers are not in units and stand alone . They were very very clean with lots of water pressure . BBQ area well maintained and in good working condition . Lovely site shared with a marina . Would recommend for sure

Room Tip: Cabins 4 ,5 and 6 are on marina side away from road
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimmyd1
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My husband, 6 month old puppy and I visited this little cottage colony in July 2016. I happened upon their website when looking for a reasonably priced cottage near Goderich that charged daily rates not just weekly. Cottages are small but very functional. We had a two person cottage. It had a fridge with a freezer, stove and a toilet and sink. Showers are in a separate building just steps away. 2 bbqs with propane are also available for use. Beside the cottages there is a marina where you can use the pool and tennis courts. We loved staying here for the weekend and hope to one back next year. 15 minute walk to a really nice private beach. We really liked that we could bring our dog with us too. Highly recommend staying here. There is a fire pit for everyone to use but because of the fire ban in the area we didn't get a chance to use it.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

For the past 3 years i have been spending my vacation time here as part of a family get away with a family that has been vacationing here for many many years. I have read that people complain there is no tv or showers in the cottages,that is the best part of the experience. No tv means you can go out and enjoy the outdoors. The sunsets are amazing, the beach is only minutes away and the village is just a short drive down the road. There is showers on site right next to the fire pit. Its peaceful and quiet and really enjoyable time can be had by all. There is a pool and BBQ's to use as well. Its rustic and the people are nice that run the area. I look forward to going each year and for many years to come.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family