All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanwafflesgo trainlots of parkingsugaroshawahighwayeventmicrowave
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We checked in August 5th 2017 and immediately started searching for another place to stay. The blanket had blood stains on it. There was 2 stains on the carpet that looked like someone puked. The entire carpet wasn't vacuumed. Dirty fridge, ketchup on the window ledge, old French fries jammed in the AC, burnt out light bulbs in the bathroom along with many gnats or fruit flies. Upon leaving we noticed our dog had several bug bites all over him from rolling on the carpet. We had mentioned and showed how dirty the room was and housekeeping left 15 mins later without doing anything about it. Front desk was completely unwilling to get our room cleaned. We also heard someone in the hall mention that they got a wart from the pool. So glad there was a cancellation at another hotel nearby. Don't waste your time or money!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The hotel was clean, however we had a problem with our bathroom plumbing..they were in our room to very late in the night dealing with this, hotel was sold out so could not move rooms. The issues were not necessary caused by us as other families in our group ( soccer ) were having issues as well..I would say the hotel has a plumbing issue..I found it very hard to deal with the management and they were not willing to give me back the night fees and only offered me a $30 refund..so I took it to the head company they reviewed my case and gave me a full refund for my weekend...( I only asked for 1 night )..The hotels in the Super 8 chain are separately owned and managed. and even though I was not happy with the outcome with the management the head office was great at understanding my concern and correcting the problem/ and going over what I wanted to make things right.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The ladies that cleaned and also worked in the Breakfast were exception. Tina and Kathleen went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ajax/Toronto on, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provde your feedback regaring our hotel.

I am glad to hear positive feeback about our hotel in Ajax ON.

If you'll be traveling to the area again, I hope that our hotel will be your first choice.

Kind Regards.