“It was an Ontario Holiday, an this was the only motel/hotel available at the area we had to be visiting in.”

Super 8 Ajax/toronto on
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ajax
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We arrived on a Thursday for the long weekend, we had a family affair to attend to.
our room had a double bed and a queen bed. We were only my husband and I. On the second floor.
It seems there was a Lacrosse Team also at the motel this long weekend, so we had balls bouncing over our heads very early in the morning, making my husband quite anxious.
Also the pillows are SO UNCOMFORTABLE. they are square shaped and felt like balls instead of a regular pillow, and WE WENT OUT TO WINNERS TO BUY PILLOwS, then we had a restful sleep that night. The bedspreads are very slippery, so every time you moved, they slid right off of you!!

Also the last night we stayed, there were people in the hall drinking beer and having a great time, this in the HALL of the corridor, can't they celebrate in the lobby or somewhere else, My husband called the front desk. twice.to complain!! after 11 p.n.

Not coming back.

The breakfast nook is very small. no fruit. bagels and a waffle maker. Coffee and hot water. Small area . But clean. Always someone there to refill.

The A/c is loud.

the location is ideal, easy to 401 east or west.

no problem with water, as others have mentioned.
The cleaning staff only cleaned part of the room.

We only ate there once in the 4 nights we stayed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We checked in August 5th 2017 and immediately started searching for another place to stay. The blanket had blood stains on it. There was 2 stains on the carpet that looked like someone puked. The entire carpet wasn't vacuumed. Dirty fridge, ketchup on the window ledge, old French fries jammed in the AC, burnt out light bulbs in the bathroom along with many gnats or fruit flies. Upon leaving we noticed our dog had several bug bites all over him from rolling on the carpet. We had mentioned and showed how dirty the room was and housekeeping left 15 mins later without doing anything about it. Front desk was completely unwilling to get our room cleaned. We also heard someone in the hall mention that they got a wart from the pool. So glad there was a cancellation at another hotel nearby. Don't waste your time or money!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The hotel was clean, however we had a problem with our bathroom plumbing..they were in our room to very late in the night dealing with this, hotel was sold out so could not move rooms. The issues were not necessary caused by us as other families in our group ( soccer ) were having issues as well..I would say the hotel has a plumbing issue..I found it very hard to deal with the management and they were not willing to give me back the night fees and only offered me a $30 refund..so I took it to the head company they reviewed my case and gave me a full refund for my weekend...( I only asked for 1 night )..The hotels in the Super 8 chain are separately owned and managed. and even though I was not happy with the outcome with the management the head office was great at understanding my concern and correcting the problem/ and going over what I wanted to make things right.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ajax
Comfort Inn Pickering
#1 of 1 in Pickering
Quality Suites
#3 of 7 in Whitby
Vanier
Travelodge Oshawa Whitby

Been to Super 8 Ajax/toronto on? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK