“Not the best stay”

Super 8 Ajax/toronto on
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ajax
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The hotel was clean, however we had a problem with our bathroom plumbing..they were in our room to very late in the night dealing with this, hotel was sold out so could not move rooms. The issues were not necessary caused by us as other families in our group ( soccer ) were having issues as well..I would say the hotel has a plumbing issue..I found it very hard to deal with the management and they were not willing to give me back the night fees and only offered me a $30 refund..so I took it to the head company they reviewed my case and gave me a full refund for my weekend...( I only asked for 1 night )..The hotels in the Super 8 chain are separately owned and managed. and even though I was not happy with the outcome with the management the head office was great at understanding my concern and correcting the problem/ and going over what I wanted to make things right.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The ladies that cleaned and also worked in the Breakfast were exception. Tina and Kathleen went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David H, Manager at Super 8 Ajax/toronto on, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provde your feedback regaring our hotel.

I am glad to hear positive feeback about our hotel in Ajax ON.

If you'll be traveling to the area again, I hope that our hotel will be your first choice.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

It's not dirty which nets a 3 star for a super8. I stay at a lot of Wyndham properties so very familiar with them. With that said it needs an update, the beds aren't very comfortable and the wifi hardly works at all. You can't event stream Netflix without or constantly buffering. There are other Wyndham properties in the area that are far better.

Stayed: July 2017
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ajax
Comfort Inn Pickering
#1 of 1 in Pickering
Quality Suites
#3 of 7 in Whitby
Vanier
Travelodge Oshawa Whitby

Been to Super 8 Ajax/toronto on? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK