Crown Cove Cottages(Granville Ferry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 140
Croft House Bed & Breakfast(Granville Ferry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 68
Granvalley Bed & Breakfast(Granville Ferry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 72
Mountain Top Cottages & Campground(Granville Ferry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 121
Annapolis Royal Inn(Annapolis Royal)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 118
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 95
US$ 85
US$ 121
US$ 112
Hedley House(Smith's Cove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$ 130
Basinview Motel(Smith's Cove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 83
TripAdvisor
All reviewsann mariecaptain's roomnova scotiawonderful hostsannapolis royalacross the riverbed and breakfastdelicious breakfastother guestsgraveyard tourquichecarrot cake jamoverlooking the waterwonderful experiencelovely homeannapolis basinwarm hospitality
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This was my second time staying at the Seafaring Maiden in 9 years; but it was the first time my wife and daughter got the chance to enjoy the uniquely special welcome that Anne Marie and Bill provide their guests. The rooms and beds were well decorated and comfortable. The breakfasts that Anne Marie makes are generous and delicious, and she included creative and yummy options for my no-dairy diet. We enjoyed having the front parlor room for sitting together as we made plans for the day, and having the Keurig close by for tea and coffee later in the evening.

We woke up with views of the Annapolis River each morning and had quick and easy access to Annapolis Royal, Port Royal and the trails along the Bay of Fundy. I was able to show my family the places where generations of my Loyalist ancestors settled. Bill and Anne Marie are well connected to the community and very knowledgeable about places to visit and current happenings in the area, and they are eager to help in any way they can. We're already looking forward to future visits.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dale, it was indeed our pleasure to have you and your family stay with us here at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. It felt like having family visit, which several generations removed, we are just that! Thank you for sharing all of the kind compliments of our home and what the amazing Annapolis Royal area has to offer. We are so looking forward to your next visit.

With our very best wishes,
Ann Marie and Bill
Your hosts at A Seafaring Maiden bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We had only a short time in the area, so we were lucky to land this gorgeous inn and have the help of the owners to suggests places to see and eat, and the graveyard tour. It is rare to see a heritage home like this in such pristine condition.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night at the seafaring maiden and wished we could have stayed more. Ann Marie gave us wonderful recommendations for dinner and for things to do in Annapolis Royal. Breakfast was delicious. We enjoyed our stay in the captains room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

I truly appreciate your lovely review of your stay with me here at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. You are only too right that the Annapolis Royal area has delicious places to dine and interesting/varied things to see and do. I am also pleased you enjoyed your evening in "The Captain" guest room.

With my best wishes,

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I have been privileged to travel to many different places and have stayed at hotels, motels, inns, and bed & breakfasts. On a recent trip to Nova Scotia we choose to stay at the Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast.

The home was clean, warm & inviting, and full of rich historic stories. Ann Marie was our gracious host and made our stay a true blessing. I know there are always options and choices of where to stay when you travel, but if you choose the Seafaring Maiden B&B, you WILL be blessed!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Words cannot express how appreciative I feel at your very kind review of your stay with me here at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. I too feel blessed to have found my ancestral home and to have had the opportunity to bring it back into the family. And to have guests enjoy its beauty and rich history is such a bonus!

With my very best wishes,

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We enjoyed everything about our stay at A Seafaring Maiden! Our room (the Captain), was well appointed and immaculate. Breakfast was delicious and my partner's severe nut allergy was taken into account too. Anne Marie was an amazing host, we look forward to visiting again!

Room Tip: Loved the Captain!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your complimentary review of your stay with me here at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. I am so pleased you found your room comfortable. I am also glad you both enjoyed breakfast as it is my goal to provide a delicious meal that as well meets everyone's dietary requirements. I do so hope you will visit again!

With my best wishes,