All reviewsann mariecaptain's roomnova scotiawonderful hostsannapolis royalacross the riverbed and breakfastfrittataother guestsgraveyard touroverlooking the watercarrot cake jamannapolis basinlovely homea wonderful staywarm hospitalitytwo nights
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We had only a short time in the area, so we were lucky to land this gorgeous inn and have the help of the owners to suggests places to see and eat, and the graveyard tour. It is rare to see a heritage home like this in such pristine condition.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night at the seafaring maiden and wished we could have stayed more. Ann Marie gave us wonderful recommendations for dinner and for things to do in Annapolis Royal. Breakfast was delicious. We enjoyed our stay in the captains room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

I truly appreciate your lovely review of your stay with me here at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. You are only too right that the Annapolis Royal area has delicious places to dine and interesting/varied things to see and do. I am also pleased you enjoyed your evening in "The Captain" guest room.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I have been privileged to travel to many different places and have stayed at hotels, motels, inns, and bed & breakfasts. On a recent trip to Nova Scotia we choose to stay at the Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast.

The home was clean, warm & inviting, and full of rich historic stories. Ann Marie was our gracious host and made our stay a true blessing. I know there are always options and choices of where to stay when you travel, but if you choose the Seafaring Maiden B&B, you WILL be blessed!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Words cannot express how appreciative I feel at your very kind review of your stay with me here at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. I too feel blessed to have found my ancestral home and to have had the opportunity to bring it back into the family. And to have guests enjoy its beauty and rich history is such a bonus!

With my very best wishes,

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We enjoyed everything about our stay at A Seafaring Maiden! Our room (the Captain), was well appointed and immaculate. Breakfast was delicious and my partner's severe nut allergy was taken into account too. Anne Marie was an amazing host, we look forward to visiting again!

Room Tip: Loved the Captain!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your complimentary review of your stay with me here at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. I am so pleased you found your room comfortable. I am also glad you both enjoyed breakfast as it is my goal to provide a delicious meal that as well meets everyone's dietary requirements. I do so hope you will visit again!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Victorian home on the river. Spotlessly clean. Delicious light breakfast and welcoming host. Very pleasant place to just stay and relax or a convenient location for exploring the beautiful Victorian gardens and history of the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

I so appreciate your lovely review of my Victorian home, A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. So many of our guests comment as you did, on how relaxing their stay is in this quaint and quiet village. And of course, with so many things to see and do like the award winning Historic Gardens in Annapolis Royal, you can truly explore this beautiful area.