All reviewsann mariecaptain's roomnova scotiawonderful hostsannapolis royalacross the riverbed and breakfastfrittataother guestsgraveyard touroverlooking the watercarrot cake jamannapolis basinlovely homea wonderful staywarm hospitalitytwo nights
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Victorian home on the river. Spotlessly clean. Delicious light breakfast and welcoming host. Very pleasant place to just stay and relax or a convenient location for exploring the beautiful Victorian gardens and history of the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

I so appreciate your lovely review of my Victorian home, A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. So many of our guests comment as you did, on how relaxing their stay is in this quaint and quiet village. And of course, with so many things to see and do like the award winning Historic Gardens in Annapolis Royal, you can truly explore this beautiful area.

With my best wishes,
Your hostess at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great views and great breakfast and great hosts. The Abigail room was equipped with a bathroom, Keurig coffee and tea and fridge available. The stairs are a bit steep but my wife with crutches managed fine as did the 95 year old lady in the next room. This B&B is very close to Port Royal, Annapolis Royal and Digby and the Historic Gradens. We were quite spoiled here - a superb breakfast at 8:30'AM. We enjoyed the deck, the lawn chairs and the beach chairs.

Room Tip: Abigail Room is the only one we can comment on - vgood.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard W
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much Richard, for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of your stay with me in my home, A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. You and Marlene were delightful guests and a pleasure to host! You both made the most of your stay in the Annapolis Royal area with your positive perspective on everything.

Wishing you the very best,
Your hostess at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We stayed 2 nights in mid-June and immediately felt right at home. The home stays true to its roots, has a great location, and is tastefully decorated with antiques and nautical treasures. However, it is Ann Marie who truly makes the difference here. Very kind and gracious, she is a wonderful cook (her breakfasts were delicious!) and a great help. We highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Global809455
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

I so appreciate your lovely review of your stay with me in my home, A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. I am so pleased you found this 1881 treasure of a house the special place that it is overlooking the Annapolis Basin and the historic Town of Annapolis Royal. And thank you for recommending others to come and stay here as well.

With my very best wishes,
Your hostess at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast,

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights in this lovely B&B. It is a really well presented historic house with all the modern comforts. The host was extremely welcoming and willing to help with constructive and friendly advice. Plus her breakfasts were an excellent start to the day! Thoroughly recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gregjkemp
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with me in my ancestral home, A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. I am so pleased that you seemed to be completely satisfied with all aspects of your stay which you mentioned in your review. I hope you and Jane enjoy the rest of your holiday in our beautiful country of Canada on it's 150th anniversary of Confederation.

Best wishes,
A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The overall caring and interest in us as a couple was just outstanding. The care and attention to every detail made us feel like we were in a friends house for a weekend visit. We would recommend this B&B as the best we ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Just have fun.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rkijak
nova1957, Owner at A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you so much for your kind compliments of your stay with me here at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast. It was an honour to be a part of your 50 year anniversary trip. You both are the most pleasant and positive people one could meet; your children are very fortunate to have you both as parents.

With my very best wishes
from you hostess at A Seafaring Maiden Bed & Breakfast,