What a perfect vacation, my wife and I flew from Minnesota for a long weekend on the Sunshine Coast in August. We were looking for somewhere special to celebrate our one year anniversary.
Landed in Vancouver on Thursday night and stayed downtown. Hopped on the ferry in the am, we made a reservation for an extra $15. I would recommend getting one on a busy weekend, it was so smooth. We were expecting it to be a challenge but my wife and I were impressed by how easy it was to get out to the Sunshine Coast.
After arriving in Langdale we drove the 40 mins to Sechelt where Seastone is located.
Upon arriving we were blown away by how perfect it was.
- Private patio where you can have wine and watch the sunset
- Great hiking in the area, we went to smugglers cove and spend the day, Wendy and Kirk are great host and will give you all the details you need
- The owners leave you alone, they are there if you need them but give you complete privacy to enjoy yourself
- Fresh flowers in the rom
- Sushi in town – Wendy gave us the recommendation of an amazing sushi restaurant
- Just downhe road we had a couples massage ($80 USD) www.tuwanekhotel.com and it was incredible. That property is also very nice but were happier with our decision of Seastone.
- OVERALL VERY HAPPY WHAT AN AMAZING PLACE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the Pacific Ocean in Sechelt, British Columbia, Seastone is a beautiful West Coast property featuring a luxurious one bedroom vacation rental guest suite. Seastone is situated on half an acre and provides a spectacular view of the Sechelt Inlet. The guest suite has been designed with nature and privacy in mind; the suite overlooks the ocean and opens to forest gardens reserved exclusively for Seastone's guests. With private entrance, large sundeck and outdoor fire-pit; the guest suite is truly a wonderful holiday retreat. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seastone At Sandy Hook Sechelt, Sunshine Coast