“Amazing two-day stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naramata
Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 15 Naramata B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Our stay at Sutherland B&B was truly remarkable. The B&B is located in a beautiful part of Naramata surrounded by great wineries and stunning views of the lake. The B&B is very large, incredibly clean and the linens are great. I slept so well there. Pam is a wonderful host! Her breakfasts are wonderful and she really makes you feel at home. I would definitely stay there again if I go back. Thanks for everything Pam!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Rebecca V - I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write
a review. I was delighted to meet all of you and happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

You know you enjoy a place when you are back 5 years in a row! Located on the Naramata Bench. This place has stunning views and Pam's breakies are so good!! What a start to the day! Gary, yours are good too, I haven't forgotten!! We so enjoy our time there. Pam and Gary are awesome hosts and we will enjoy our stay again next year I am sure!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Jodi P - We love our valued returning guests! 5 years!! Both Gary and I look forward
to welcoming you back each summer. Its always fun to catch up on what's been happening in your lives and to have the opportunity to meet your family members.
Looking forward to next summer!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stayed 3 nights at the end of August. Loved it the moment I walked in. SO spacious and SO clean and cared for. The queen bedroom that I had was very private and so quiet - the linens were first class. The lake views are fantastic. The crickets at night ... perfect.

Breakfast? WOW!!! Delicious and so obviously well thought out and meticulously prepared by Pam.

There is sleeping for 6 (a king room, a queen room, and 2 twins partitioned off from the main livingroom area).

Naramata is such a beautiful part of the world and Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast fits right in.

I most definitely will try to return on my next visit to Naramata.

Stayed: August 2017
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Boxer4 - thank you for taking the time to write and submit a review.
Its always nice to hear that my efforts to make our B&B experience an enjoyable
one for guests are appreciated. So pleased you had a wonderful time here. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I have just stayed for the second time at Sutherland Blueberry B&B. I was very excited to return after my first visit last year and I was so thrilled. It was just as wonderful as the first time I stayed. Pam and Gary are very friendly and warm hosts. The accommodation is absolutely huge and sparkling clean! I have never stayed anywhere as clean! And the breakfasts are unsurpassed, and the presentation is so gorgeous with fresh flowers and of course home grown blueberries! And the stunning view is jaw dropping. I would highly recommend Sutherland B B&B. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Im4436 - Thank you for such a lovely review. It was great to have you back
again this year for a return visit and a 'girlfriend getaway' holiday. I know the hummingbirds were not here to entertain you like they were last visit. Hopefully next
time they will be buzzing around. I think the quail families had to do double duty in the
bird life entertainment department. Enjoy the rest of the summer and I look forward to
welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed for several nights with our daughter and husband and baby, enjoying the spacious apartment, kitchen, outdoor seating areas, and the always cool interior! Pam's breakfasts were delightful, staying again is on our Naramata list!

Room Tip: large king bedroom suite plus a small queen bedroom; one bathroom