All reviews blueberries eggs benny naramata bench quiche my husband and i quail wine tasting okanagan lake living room two couples get away home grown picture window b and b relaxing stay well equipped kitchen fresh fruit
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I have just stayed for the second time at Sutherland Blueberry B&B. I was very excited to return after my first visit last year and I was so thrilled. It was just as wonderful as the first time I stayed. Pam and Gary are very friendly and warm hosts. The accommodation is absolutely huge and sparkling clean! I have never stayed anywhere as clean! And the breakfasts are unsurpassed, and the presentation is so gorgeous with fresh flowers and of course home grown blueberries! And the stunning view is jaw dropping. I would highly recommend Sutherland B B&B. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Im4436 - Thank you for such a lovely review. It was great to have you back
again this year for a return visit and a 'girlfriend getaway' holiday. I know the hummingbirds were not here to entertain you like they were last visit. Hopefully next
time they will be buzzing around. I think the quail families had to do double duty in the
bird life entertainment department. Enjoy the rest of the summer and I look forward to
welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We stayed for several nights with our daughter and husband and baby, enjoying the spacious apartment, kitchen, outdoor seating areas, and the always cool interior! Pam's breakfasts were delightful, staying again is on our Naramata list!

Room Tip: large king bedroom suite plus a small queen bedroom; one bathroom
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheryl K

Cheryl K - Your review is appreciated. Thank you very much.
I enjoyed welcoming you and your family to our home and especially enjoyed meeting
little Miss P. What a doll! I hope to see you back for a return visit in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stayed for seven days at The Sutherland B&B and we loved every minute of it! The accommodations are spacious, clean and really comfortable . I did most of my own cooking and was pleased to find everything I needed in the kitchen. The master bedroom is very large with a super comfortable king bed and a huge area to relax, read or simply enjoy a beautiful view of the lake. We spent a great deal of our time outside on the private patio enjoying the beautiful yard and more of a fabulous panoramic lake view. Pam and Gary are super hosts and I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Defyanse -Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of your stay with us. We are so happy that our accommodations worked out perfectly for
your family time in Naramata and that you were able to relax and enjoy the surroundings. It was a real pleasure to get to know all of you better and look forward to having you back again in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Pam's B&B. The B&B was very spacious and extremely comfortable, both inside and outside. It was decorated beautifully. Pam is a wonderful hostess and the breakfasts were elegant and fantastic! We really enjoyed our stay. Alan and Ellen

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

ejlevee22 - thank you for the compliments regarding your stay with us. I enjoyed meeting and chatting with the two of you. Your stay corresponded with a particularly smokey time due to all the fires in the province. The views from the B&B were quite smoke shrouded but it didn't stop you from getting out and enjoying activities in the area. Happy to say that the blue skies have returned!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Naramata is the wine touring centre of British Columbia and we choose Sutherland Blueberry Bed and Breakfast as our home away from home for our annual trip. The suite is spacious and well furnished, with three sleeping areas available, a large living room, dining room and kitchen. There are several seating areas outside, both undercover and a delightful vine covered gazebo fronted by a grove of sunflowers. Pam, our proprietor/hostess offers excellent advice about wineries and local attractions and provides spectacular breakfasts! They're beautifully presented, very tasty and most generous--including fresh fruit, baked goods, and a savoury (such as quiche or a ham and Portobello mushroom Benedict on a croissant). Having stayed at several other bed and breakfasts in the area, in the past, we now consider this our home away from home!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Darien65 - thank you for taking the time to submit comments on your stay at our B&B.
Repeat guests are a big part of our visitors here and it was a pleasure to welcome you back again. Your stay was during our blueberry and local cherry harvests and I love to be able to utilize fresh, locally sourced produce to accompany my breakfast offerings. So glad you enjoyed!
Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again next year.