All reviews blueberries eggs benny naramata bench quiche my husband and i quail wine tasting okanagan lake living room two couples get away home grown picture window b and b relaxing stay well equipped kitchen fresh fruit
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We stayed for seven days at The Sutherland B&B and we loved every minute of it! The accommodations are spacious, clean and really comfortable . I did most of my own cooking and was pleased to find everything I needed in the kitchen. The master bedroom is very large with a super comfortable king bed and a huge area to relax, read or simply enjoy a beautiful view of the lake. We spent a great deal of our time outside on the private patio enjoying the beautiful yard and more of a fabulous panoramic lake view. Pam and Gary are super hosts and I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Defyanse -Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of your stay with us. We are so happy that our accommodations worked out perfectly for
your family time in Naramata and that you were able to relax and enjoy the surroundings. It was a real pleasure to get to know all of you better and look forward to having you back again in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Pam's B&B. The B&B was very spacious and extremely comfortable, both inside and outside. It was decorated beautifully. Pam is a wonderful hostess and the breakfasts were elegant and fantastic! We really enjoyed our stay. Alan and Ellen

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

ejlevee22 - thank you for the compliments regarding your stay with us. I enjoyed meeting and chatting with the two of you. Your stay corresponded with a particularly smokey time due to all the fires in the province. The views from the B&B were quite smoke shrouded but it didn't stop you from getting out and enjoying activities in the area. Happy to say that the blue skies have returned!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Naramata is the wine touring centre of British Columbia and we choose Sutherland Blueberry Bed and Breakfast as our home away from home for our annual trip. The suite is spacious and well furnished, with three sleeping areas available, a large living room, dining room and kitchen. There are several seating areas outside, both undercover and a delightful vine covered gazebo fronted by a grove of sunflowers. Pam, our proprietor/hostess offers excellent advice about wineries and local attractions and provides spectacular breakfasts! They're beautifully presented, very tasty and most generous--including fresh fruit, baked goods, and a savoury (such as quiche or a ham and Portobello mushroom Benedict on a croissant). Having stayed at several other bed and breakfasts in the area, in the past, we now consider this our home away from home!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Darien65 - thank you for taking the time to submit comments on your stay at our B&B.
Repeat guests are a big part of our visitors here and it was a pleasure to welcome you back again. Your stay was during our blueberry and local cherry harvests and I love to be able to utilize fresh, locally sourced produce to accompany my breakfast offerings. So glad you enjoyed!
Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The rooms were much larger than expected, with several seating areas inside and out and great views from the master bedroom and main patio. I couldn't decide which spot I liked the best - the sitting area in the master bedroom with the view of the vineyards and lake, the comfy couches in the living area, or the main patio with the view of the lake and the finches and resident quail.

The breakfasts are amazing, and big enough to keep you well past noon - always a bonus when you are close to so many great wineries.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Donna D - I appreciate you taking the time to write and submit a review of your stay.
I enjoyed meeting all of you. Our B&B provides lots of areas to relax and enjoy the view, from both inside and outside and more often then not, the view does include birds of one kind or another :)
Enjoy the rest of the summer and thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had an incredible stay at Pam's beautiful B&B. From the moment we arrived we felt relaxed. The views are unreal from the suite and the suite itself is very large, private and well equipped with everything and more than we needed.
Pams breakfasts were outstanding! Such beautiful displays of food, delicious, and with many local ingredients. We were fortunate to have beautiful weather and enjoyed a few meals in the lovely garden.
Location was perfect for wine touring and visiting Penticton and the surrounding lakes.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and Pams hospitality and hope to return next year :)

Stayed: July 2017
multiberry, Owner at Sutherland Blueberry Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Traveltheworld2012 - Thank you very much for your flattering review.
Our aim is to provide a relaxed atmosphere for our guests where they can enjoy time spent in and around the B&B when they are not out and about wine touring and exploring all the area has to offer. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to see you again next year!