The Village Motel
Naramata Heritage Inn & Spa(Naramata)(Great Value!)
US$ 408
US$ 163
Sandman Hotel Penticton(Penticton)
US$ 190
US$ 180
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My (2.5 year old) daughter and I were back again this year and had an amazing time. We loved our room which we made home for one week - always cleaned and always had new towels. Shirley and Ulrich are so wonderful and always happy to help or for a chat. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jillybug2014
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Naramata is a great place for a romantic getaway. The Village Motel has a beautiful garden to hang out in and is close to a lovely picnic spot on the beach. The room was small but had everything you could need including a fridge. The murphy bed was comfy but only because we are short-wouldn't recommend the standard room for tall people. Thanks for the great stay!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Three generations of my family have been coming here for over 20 years, since I was a kid. It is a great spot for couples or families! The rooms are clean, comfortable and come with a fully equipped kitchen. Ulrich and Shirley are very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. The motel is close to several beaches and wineries and there is a general store right across the street. There is also a courtyard with seating, flowers and sculptures and a bbq area as well. Highly recommended - we can't wait to come back next year!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We stayed here on a trip to see the local wineries as it was highly recommended by a good friend I used to work with. My friend returns there yearly and if we were able to make it out there regularly, we too would continue to go back. The couple that owns the place is an absolute pleasure to chat with and were so incredibly helpful letting us know of the best places to go to and eat etc. This really helped us out and my husband insisted on getting them a gift to say thank you. The rooms were extremely clean and well maintained. And the courtyard in the middle was beautiful. We tell people about this place any chance we get as we highly recommend it. You are not just another customer here, they really take care of you.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2015

My family and I had a great stay at The Village Motel in Naramata. The rooms are super comfortable and clean. The owners have thought of everything to make you feel right at home, my husband even made a comment that the beds were better than the ones we have at home. The patio area is very peaceful and quiet, you are surrounded by statues, a fountain and flowers. There is even a neighborhood peacock that comes to visit everyday. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family