All reviews the owner the room was nice comfy bed no frills great place to stay motel microwave tv cleanliness sleep amenities sink channels chain
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Terribly noisy. When complained owner said he would talk to them and he may have but it did no good. Ended up packing up and leaving around 10:30pm. Asked for a refund and left. Called back a month later and no refund period. Guests were totally out of control. Will never darken the doors again. If you want a peaceful sleep, keep driving.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
westtravmotel, Owner at Western Traveller Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hello I am terribly sorry you didn't have a pleasant stay at my Motel. It is very unfortunate with the timing of your stay here , as I had many rooms booked for Minor Hockey Teams staying here at that time. Now as we know Minor Hockey teams are children 8 and 9 years old children and can be loud at times but not after hours after 10pm they are quiet. Now I do recall mentioning to you that I have many Minor Hockey Teams here for a tournament and that it could be a little loud at times , due to the children winning their game or just simply coming back and having to bring all their equipment back to their rooms. But for the most part they are very well mannered. I did speak with them as you requested and mentioned to all of them about noise. Now I know they come back from a game sometimes after 10pm but the only noise that they make is as I said them going back to their rooms with all their equipment , so there could be a small amount of noise due to that because they are 8 and 9 years old children with parents and coaches etc.etc.. Again I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience but I made this very clear to you before you requesting a room. You asking for a refund for your stay might have been possible if it was asked the day of your leaving or even the day after , but I can not just give a refund after being asked 46 days after your stay I am very sorry. We are very embarrassed after this happening because this incident makes my Motel look like a bad place to stay , but in fact it is a very nice place and all my customers are happy with their stay. I am always willing to be accommodating to my customers and I may have a difficult time explaining sometimes but I always aim to make my customers happy with their stay here. I sincerely apologize for this but I also wish the situation was clearly elaborated and honestly explained before reading the falsifications written on my Motel. I can assure you that you would have pleasant stay here if considered again. I once again am very sorry for this inconvenience and unfortunate incident and I wish you all the best and hope to see you again at my Motel.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The room was nice and clean. Good beds but the man at the front desk was short of rude. I told him we had BCAA but forgot the card. He wouldn't honour our request. Also said that there wasn't a senior rate on the weekends. Don't think I'd recommend this to anyone. Too bad, it has potential but the service is awful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
westtravmotel, Manager at Western Traveller Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Refer to the discount it has to be verified with valid ID not a BCAA business card,
Also during the long weekend and special event season would not offer any discount.
That is very standard in the market.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Room was clean and comfortable, thought showing my bcaa card would help but told no difference, room was reasonably priced regardless. Thought the owner was not too friendly except when we left, not sure why. Didn't like the bathroom sink outside the bathroom but what can you do, didn't affect my stay. Not sure if I would stay here again, might look elsewhere first .

Room Tip: Got a far end room, not by request just put there, very quiet though.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Had an issue ( totally my fault ) with a booking website. The manager Jun, was very kind and made sure we had a place to sleep
The motel was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Nice air conditioning . No complaints and we will stay again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

While the room is clean and at a reasonable price, the man at the front desk appears to have limited people skills. I was looking for a motel where I might stay several times a year. I will not be back

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo