All reviews cookies front desk comfortable beds enjoyed our stay a nice touch rain shower pleasant stay after a long day lots of parking little pricey staff was friendly place to stay oatmeal main floor lounge museum amenities
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Stayed at this Best Western and found the found line staff very helpful, i requested towards the back of hotel because i a m light sleeper and the staff made extra effort and it was alot quieter.The room had 2 bath ropes on the bed that i never saw before in best western nice touch even two cookies on the desk too very good,nice message from the cleaning they left identify who they were and the we had no complanints ,The breakfeast they had in the attached resturant gave lots for 15.00 or if you booked the bed and breakfeast rate in the hotel got a real break on breakfeast,

Room Tip: get the bed and breakfeast rate
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
KSjolin, General Manager at Best Western Wayside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for letting TripAdvisor readers know about your experience at the hotel. I am happy to hear our Front Desk agents were able to make your visit comfortable and enjoyable. If you are in the area, I hope you will consider the Best Western Wayside Inn for your accommodation needs again,
Best Western Wayside inn

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I have nothing bad to offer, everything was A1. I wish all hotels I have stayed in were as excellent as this one. Décor was very pleasing to the eye and everything was comfortable. Loved the Shower which was very modern updated.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel during your recent visit to Wetaskiwin.
We are just finishing up a very major renovation to the hotel, so I am happy to hear our guests are noticing the changes.
If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know.
Best Western Wayside inn

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Small room and no amenities for the price,room was clean and updated!, you can hear ever noise from your neighbor, no pool. Restaurant food was OK wait staff was good. Hotel smelled like cig and vap smoke, it traveled into your room from people smoking at back door. Make sure you lock your car door people hanging around trying to bum money and sell things. Doors are slamming all day and all night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KSjolin, General Manager at Best Western Wayside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your time spent with us. Please accept my apologies for not meeting your expectations.The experience you had is definitely not one we would wish to leave our guests with. Please be assured our management team is reviewing your feedback and will be using it toward improving all of our guests experiences.
Again my apologies for not meeting your expectations,

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The staff is so friendly, helps u in any way the can. Best hotel I’ve stayed at in a long time. The front desk staff is amazing. The 2 ladies working the front counter are very welcoming and made my stay what it was. The restaurants food was good. Perfect stay

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KSjolin, General Manager at Best Western Wayside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a great team at the hotel that truly love to look after our guests. I am happy to hear they made you feel at home. If you are ever in Wetaskiwin again, please stop by and see us again.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Older property that has been recently renovated. Staff were wonderful. Great breakfast selection. Quiet and secure. Very clean room. Elevator being installed during our visit, even though it is only two floors.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western Wayside Inn during your recent visit to Wetaskiiwn. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the newly renovated facilities. The elevator is now complete and is a great convenience for both our conference and guest room guests. Next time you are in town please stop by if there is anything we can do for you.