US$ 124
Hampton.com
US$ 91
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

US$ 109
BestWestern.com
Four Points by Sheraton Sherwood Park(Sherwood Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 86
getaroom.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewssawmill restaurantliquor storecontinental breakfastfestival placeboutique hotelyoga studiofront desk staffqueen roomsmall hotelreasonable ratesgreat hotelhard boiled eggsstay there againcomfortable bedsawesome staffnice roomlots of variety
Reviewed 7 June 2018

The Hotel was Renovated and was and done beautifully. Rooms were great and ours looked like picture. Very quiet and the breakfast was great, nice variety if breakfast items and really fresh. Front desk staff were excellent. Price was great. The only thing about our room was a softer chair by the desk.Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ingrid K, Owner at Park Centre & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hello Brandy
Thank you for your detailed review. Our housekeeping staff takes pride in the rooms and we always have them looking excellent. You are right, because of our concrete construction we are very quiet. All rooms have two complimentary bottles of water and the front desk agents are always available to help with any other requests. It is likely you will meet the same staff the next time you visit and they will remember you.
Park Centre and Hotel has an on-site Wellness Spa, a Yoga studio, Hair Salon, Restaurant, Juicery and Float spa, beautiful rooms,free breakfast, wifi and parking.
We are the best value in Sherwood Park.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

My experience at the Park Centre Hotel was excellent. Friendly service, beautiful clean rooms, lots of amenities including float spa, massage, and yoga nearby. Hotel was very modern with a chic design and appeal.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ingrid K, Owner at Park Centre & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take pride in our staff and the service they provide to the guests while on the property. I am so glad you were able to enjoy our newest addition, the Float Pod, it's always a new experience. We look forward to your next visit with Park Centre and Hotel.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Nice room - bathroom a bit tight. Comfortable beds. Breakfast was fabulous. Front desk staff very friendly & helpful. Room was made up daily. Very close to mall (grocery store) & Festival Place venue. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Good afternoon,
Thank you very much for writing a review for our boutique hotel. We love offering our guests personalized service and local hospitality. Our staff is local and they take pride in being part of Park Centre and Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

The hotel was renovated four years ago but still looks brand new. The room I had was bright and clean and quiet, although a bit smaller than I expected. The only thing that was a bit odd was the desk chair which was actually a small stool. The reception folk were friendly and capable at all times and the included breakfast had a reasonable variety of choices. It is located in what used to be the centre of Sherwood Park although the city has become more suburbanized with a number of big box areas for shopping. The hotel is across the street from the county/municipal office and close to a mall with a cineplex, a park and a rec centre. There is lots of parking although some pot-hole repair is needed.

Room Tip: If you need a lot of plug-ins you should check to make sure your room will have enough.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your thorough review of our property. You were staying in one of our standard rooms. Our Premium rooms have a bigger feel because of the 9 foot ceilings. They also have a comfortable business style chair at the desk. The standard rooms still have bathtubs whereas the premium rooms have wide open shower units. We are happy you enjoyed the breakfast with our daily fresh cut fruit bowl. We love being in the heart of Sherwood Park. With Festival Place just across the street there is always an exciting event happening here and we look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I had the pleasure to stay in the Park Centre & Hotel for two nights. It was conveniently located for the purposes of my business trip. The hotel appears to be a boutique hotel and is not affiliated with any brand that I am aware of. The Staff were pleasant, professional and courteous both at the time of making my initial reservation, at check in and at check out.

I had a room on the 2nd floor. I stayed in a King Room, which was clean and modern. The bed was comfortable and the linens were high quality and clean. The bathroom was modern and equipped with a large walk in shower. I am assuming this hotel has moved away from bath tubs like some properties have started to do.

The hotel offers a free continental breakfast in the mornings, which was reasonable.

The hotel offers ample free parking and is close by to many other dining establishments. They do have a mid-end steak house onsite - The Sawmill, which I utilized with my business associates on several occasions during my stay.

The WiFi in the hotel was functional and I had no problems connecting and staying connecting. The room in general was quiet and the HVAC system seemed to work well and maintained the temperature I selected. The room smelled clean and fresh. Free coffee and tea, as well as two bottles of water are provided for the guest.

I was pleased overall with my stay. The one thing I might critique is the size of the desk in the room. When on business I prefer to have a good sized working area. The desk in the room is basically a small glass table. The hotel also lacks a business centre with a printer. In order to have items printed, I would have to email them to the front desk and have them print the documents.

Lastly, the hotel has a full service, fee based spa. It would be nice to have a hot tub for guests to use after a hard days work.

In summary, I was pleased with my stay. I would gladly stay at this hotel in the future when doing business in Sherwood Park.

Room Tip: The King rooms are a reasonable size, with very comfortable beds.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ingrid K, Owner at Park Centre & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Good afternoon,
It isn't often we receive such a complete review. Thank you for making the time to do so. We felt there will always be a desire for bathtubs so our third floor rooms still have them. In addition to the Sawmill we also have the Glow Juicery which offers raw and fresh pressed juices. Our recently upgraded wifi speeds have impressed us all. We are one of the few hotels that still offer free water bottles. We have now set up the front lobby computer so you can do your own printing. Thanks for the suggestion. After a hard days work we now have something even better than a hot tub. Our new Float Pod is open and after floating in 1200 pounds of salt your body will understand true relaxation. I hope you give it a try on your next visit. Thank you again for this lengthy review and we look forward to seeing soon.