“Fabulous Thai Food”

Sawaddee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 209 Restaurants in Sherwood Park
Description: Sawaddee Thai Cuisine has the pleasure of serving local residents authentic thai cuisine since 2015. A family from Bangkok ,Thailand owned restaurant situated in Sherwood Park .Welcome everyone with a Smile & Amazing Authentic Thai Food.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Friends recommended we try the restaurant. We've had 2 meals from here in the past 2 weeks. What we really appreciate about the food is it is very fresh, not the typical deep fried dishes from other restaurants. And the flavours are complex and delicious. On our second trip, we commented how it reminded us of a great restaurant we dined at in Amsterdam on our travels.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We just found this place and have been back several times, my favourites are the red curry and green curry. I have tried several Thai restaurants and this one beats them all. Best flavour and the owners are also very friendly.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious food - good selection of items. Staff were friendly and the food came fairly quick. Parking can be tricky and there are so many businesses squashed in there.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Finally got the chance to go here. Only one other client there . We ordered the curry puffs , green thai and pad thai. The curry puffs were $8 for 2 ( SMALL) pastries that were "ok" at best, heavy onion presence in them- a touch overwhelming. The green Thai was very watery, lacking a lot of flavor in sauce, but the veggies were good, the eggplant was a bit "off", but it was alright. Rice portion barely lasted to end of curry.
The one saving grace was the Pad Thai, LOADED with flavor and freshness! I would go back for that course in a heart beat. The family that runs it is very friendly and delightful to speak to . Maybe I am writing this a bit premature, but I was expecting a bit more Shazam after all the recommendations from friends and on line reviews. It was a bit pricey for the portion sizes we received.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have been to this restaurant twice now - once with my husband and once with a large group of people celebrating a 93rd birthday. Both occasions were handled efficiently, regardless of the amount of people. And the food is so delicious. I will come back again and again. It's too bad that it's in such a hidden location. I hope many people find this place so that it stays around for a long time.

1  Thank Normay W