US$ 124
US$ 109
Hotels.com
Four Points by Sheraton Sherwood Park(Sherwood Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 124
US$ 101
US$ 96
HIExpress.com
Park Centre & Hotel(Sherwood Park)
US$ 92
Official Hotel
US$ 105
Hotels.com
All reviewsmillennium placemillennium centrewave poolthe staff was greatother hotels in the areano chargelate checkwould highly recommend this hotelfree breakfastlobbypedwayedmontonrecreationvehicle
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Has a pedway leading to the recreational complex where the ringette provincials were held. Rooms were warm, beds comfortable, floors and hallways were clean. Staff at the reception desk were friendly and helpful. Gave us a late checkout time. The Bistro restaurant had good food and friendly staff. The free breakfast was excellent.

Room Tip: Most rooms seem to overlook the parking lot.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Krish M, Director Of Operations at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to complete this online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I was ecstatic when I received your survey response and I am so glad to get your positive feedback especially about the service of our associates as well as the cleanliness and condition of our rooms. I shall share this with our team and I am sure that this would propel them to greater heights !

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

On a recent business trip, I stay in multiple hotels. Of them all in the Edmonton, Spruce Grove and Sherwood Park areas, the Clarion went above and beyond to make sure I was well looked after. For the modest price (compared to other neighboring hotels), the Clarion really stood out. Would definitely stay here again!
Peter M

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Krish M, Director Of Operations at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to complete this feedback form regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I was ecstatic when I received your survey response and I am so glad to get your positive feedback especially about how you felt that our team went above and beyond and the service of the associates. I shall share this with our team and I am sure that this would propel them to greater heights!

Our team is all about providing that exceptional service and boosting your car was just the thing they would do to make their stay memorable!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel had a walk way to the millennium place which was so handy as my husband played in a soccer tournament there. We had great service and the breakfast was amazing. Hotel was clean. Will be staying here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Krish M, Director Of Operations at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Hello

I was ecstatic when I received your survey response and I am so glad to get your positive feedback especially about the cleanliness of the guest room and the service of the associates. I shall share this with our team and I am sure that this would propel them to greater heights !

Our team is all about providing that exceptional service and boosting your car was just the thing they would do to make their stay memorable !

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I found the staff exceptionally kind and helpful. The room and facilities were clean and in good condition. The food and service at the restaurant were excellent. I highly recommend this hotel and felt very well taken care of as a single traveller.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Krish M, Director Of Operations at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Stayed there with the family for two nights. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, attached to the Millennium Complex which was great for the kids. Beds comfortable and had very good nights sleep. Breakfast was fresh and hot as we tended to sleep in and they quickly put out fresh food for us. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Krish M, Director Of Operations at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018