See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Great location across the parking lot from the chairlifts. On the pricey side for a really basic room. However the staff were helpful and the hotel was clean. My only legitimate gripe is that after skiing all day I was unable to take a highly anticipated hot shower as there was no hot water. The staff was apologetic, however apologies did not heat up the water.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Very conveniently located for access to amazing skiing. Clean, roomy, and friendly service.This place could be super amazing with some simple improvements and upgrades. Hot water was warm (it was a very very cold weekend and older buildings need loving, last time I was here it was hot). Doors need door sweeps to keep out noise and drafts. Shampoos, conditioners, soaps, lotions for all guests in room...we had only a shampoo and a lotion this time. More comfortable mattresses (I am a bit bias to a firmer mattress). Coffee in the rooms not in the hallway. Provide lids for cups, sugar and milk/cream instead of just Splenda and coffee mate. Free wifi...for what we paid for room it should have been included.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple