US$ 112
US$ 103
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(High Level)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 77
Quality Inn and Suites(High Level)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 90
  • Restaurant
US$ 101
US$ 97
Sheridan Lawrence Inn(Fort Vermilion)
US$ 91
  • Restaurant
All reviewswater parkstarbucks coffeenorthern albertain towngreat restaurantplace to stayeasy accesslong walkan oasisexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyed the hot tubtwo bedroom suitehash brownsdelicious foodafter a long day
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have stayed at this location a couple times before for work and was looking forward to my stay here again with my 5 employees. I have raved about the food in the Mirage and for most of the suppers it was good, but we did encounter hard as pucks garlic toast, hot fudge brownies that were not hot nor fudge and the service was slow. It took 2 1/2 hours to be served and pay the bill. The last night I was here, I decided I didn't want to wait that long in the restaurant so I got room service. All good with the food arriving quickly, but the delivery person forgot my bill and subbed my chocolate milk for white milk. When she left, I noticed I had no cutlery and tried endlessly calling the front desk, but no reply. I was quite annoyed that I had to walk down to the lobby in my pajamas to find the lady at the front desk on the move. When I told her I had been trying and trying to call but no answer, she nonchalantly said she was in the restaurant. I asked her to get my cutlery as there was a line up to the restaurant and I was already annoyed that I had to come down in my pjs. The whole point of room service is so I can relax in my room! Also, I found it to be noisy with people outside in the hallways on the inside as well as the outside doors.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We apologize that everything didn't meet your expectations during your stay. However, I believe that the best service experiences come when things aren't quite as a guest expected but the problem is resolved promptly and adequately. When your server did his quality control within a couple minutes of presenting the meals for your table, you expressed your opinion regarding the Garlic Toast being dry and he immediately retuned with fresh garlic toast for the entire table. In my professional opinion, that is in-fact an example of great service, not "worst service". When the Brownie's you ordered were not served exactly as described on the menu, your entire table was more than adequately compensated for the mis-understanding, another example of great service. We noted that your group was rather particular so our 2 best servers were assigned to your table, one of which was recruited from the Ritz Carlton and the other was recruited from Walt Disney Cruise Lines, two companies world-renown for their service. Both servers are routinely acknowledged by name from our guests for providing exceptional service experiences, it is unfortunate they were unable to meet your standards.

I have no explanation as to why you weren't given cutlery with your room service order, other than it must have simply been missed. When you called down to the front desk, our agent was going out of her way to assist another customer and missed your call. If your call would have been answered, the cutlery would have been delivered right to your door in a flash. May I also remind you that our manager delivered the chocolate milk you ordered to your door. He made a specific trip to the store to buy it for you because we were out. However, we take full responsibility for your experience and apologize once again.

Our staff served your group with great sincerity and professionalism during your multiple night stay with us. It is disheartening that you left with such a negative perception due to the few incidences that were slightly off. We feel that overall your experience should have been a satisfying one.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Room and bed was awesome Place was quiet. The restaurant looked fabulous but unfortunately we couldn’t stay but I did grab coffee to go n it was ⭐️STARBUCKS!⭐️ I would definitely recommend this place and stay again The staff was very polite and cheerful

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the recommendation. I hope that during your next stay you will be able to enjoy our extensive menu of meals made in-house using fresh and local ingredients.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly and the check in was a breeze. The room was comfortable and clean and had interior and exterior doors, which was nice to stay warm on the way down to breakfast but getting to my work truck way easier than having to go through the lobby. The breakfast was a lot better than the standard hotel breakfast and offered a variety of choices that changed from day to day, which is something I really look for when I am planning a multi-day stay. While the internet wasn't the fastest, it was a lot better than some other hotels in the area and was more than enough to complete my paperwork and watch Netflix. And I would highly recommend checking out the hotel restaurant because its got a very good selection of delicious food.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the perfect rating! I am very happy to hear that you wouldn't stay anywhere else as we take great pride in catering to our guests needs and offering them an exceptional experience. I hope your next stay is just around the corner and please don't hesitate to call us if there is anything we can help you with.

All the Best,

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Clean, spacious room.....fridge,, coffee maker (would be nice to have more than one free coffee).....comfortable beds and pillows. Nice hotel overall. Not sure about outdoor deck though...People go out there to smoke and walking is far louder than the sounds coming from inside. Friendly staff. Overall a pleasant stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our friendly stay and had a pleasant stay. If you would like more coffee in your room during your next stay, please don't hesitate to ask the front desk and they will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to having you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This was my 1st trip here and 1st experience with Best Western... if they are all this top notch I'll be switching brands. Great service, friendly and helpful, the food was amazing including the free breakfast, small little extras that go a long way for a constant traveler like myself. Nice lounge where you can have a drink and catch the game. Kudos to the entire staff and owners.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tareq M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mirage Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the perfect rating! Every position at our property has an important role in creating a wonderful and memorable experience for our guests and I am glad we were able to do so for you.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to having you again in the near future.