“Delicious!”

Ranked #26 of 126 Restaurants in Minot
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

I had a long day of driving, most of it in the rain. I was hungry but did not want to hunt down food. I ordered a taco pizza, which was delicious. They delivered to my hotel. It was hot and great! Thank you!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

Delicious calzones! Got a made to order calzone and it was delicious. Highly recommended and will definitely be back!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

I always have to order out from here at least once when I come back to visit. I miss when they were at Arrowhead.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 29 April 2019

Good pizza. The order was delivered in a good time frame. Order was accurate. It was very tasty indeed!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Barb D
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I don't live in Minot anymore but when I am visiting I make sure to have some Nite Train! The calzones are my favorite. Just ordered from them last week and it was great!

Date of visit: March 2018