Writing this review based on a week at tiara beach in june this year (only recently joined trip advisor).
This is honestly the best hotel i have ever stayed in!
The staff are very friendly & helpful, the hotel is very up to date, maids in everyday everywhere was always spotless! Towels changed everday & i think bedsheets were every 2/3 days.Our room was on the first floor, we did pay for a sea view room but couldnt really see the sea at all but was overlooking the pool area, the room was clean and spacious! The food does get a bit repetative as any all inclusive does but theres always a lot to choose from and its lovely! Our rep was very helpful, she booked us on the lazy day boat trip which was lovely i would recommend this for anyone looking for a relaxing day and lots of sunbathing! Nightlife is good, There is a good karaoke bar next door but the rest of bars and clubs are only about a ten minute walk away! I would honestly ignore any bad reviews that have been written about this hotel! I dont have one bad word to say about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 200 m from the long, broad, gentil-sloping sandy beach. Modern, family-friendly complex. Ideal for water sports fans. Wide range of leisure opportunities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Tiara Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tiara Beach Hotel Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Sunny Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Tiara Beach