All reviews private beach sea view long weekend boutique style hotel the location is perfect great hotel recommend this hotel sunbeds comfort balcony bulgaria mafia seagulls bars sink strip cleaners
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this hotel for 4 time in a row this year it was really bad. No service at all and they over charges us when we were checking out. They broth us checks with no signature and when i asked what were those they told me if we don't pay for those checks they will charge for a whole day. Since we were 30 minutes late from check out time. And the front desk girl was so rood. I told her we have kids thats why we were a little late and she answered we don't care about your kids.
I am adding her photo. Bad service and bad people.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Dianna B
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I just got out from the restaurant. I want people to know how awful this restaurant is. My wife bought a "black angus burger" she got a tiny veal fillet sandwich. I've ordered a cheese selection and i got a plate with 3 types of cheese all cheap supermarket cheeses with nothing aside, just the fork to eat with it. The prices are above average and this was just terrible. I told the waiter that the food was terrible he answered "you ate it tho". Avoid this place. Enjoy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank TrailBlazer724506
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Stayed previously at this Boutique style hotel and again enjoyed our experience of a quality hotel located directly on the beach. Ideally suited to couples requiring a quiet stay as no entertainment or children's club are provided. Good room facilities and a room overlooking the sea is recommended. Breakfast is a small selection of hot/cold food, breads etc. There is a pool bar service and an a la carte restaurant. There are numerous restaurant/bars In the immediate area.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Len7160
Reviewed 18 July 2017

this is a nice hotel right to the beach with a private beach :) the hotel rooms are exellent and the beds are comfi. there is a nice sea wiew and a quiet hotel. The breakfast was also good. I truly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Fabulous hotel right on the beach. The rooms are beautiful with fabulous views if you book sea view. Dune has its own private beach and the service is exceptional from all of the staff from reception to housekeeping. The bed and pillows were really comfortable and we just couldn't find fault with anything there. We can't wait to go back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple