All reviews columbia mall no elevator hot tub waffles front desk sausage variety of breads the breakfast area extended stay room was clean texas roadhouse within walking distance shopping and restaurants fresh cookies shopping trip basketball tournament toilet paper
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night and were very happy especially since we got an excellent rate thru Hotwire!
The hotel is older but very well kept with a large breakfast area, updated rooms and a decent sized pool and a hot tub.
The only negative would be the thin floors as we could hear the people above us walking around when they were in the room. We still had no problem sleeping.
Front desk staff were friendly and the cookies were a very nice touch.
I would easily stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LuvSunandSea
Hope W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast and to hear that our staff was friendly. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

We had a nice stay here. The Quality Inn is conveniently located next to the mall. In nice weather you can walk to the Scheels store! The staff is friendly. The rooms and public areas are clean and well maintained. Best of all: the rooms are reasonably priced for the area. The coffee machine in the lobby offers a good tasting brew! The free breakfast is marginal. We would stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevenrealife
Hope W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we appreciate the feedback. I'm glad the location worked well for your stay and that you enjoyed our complimentary coffee. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I met with a "bump" when checking in regarding my service dog. I was on the right side of the issue and the manager was a bit slow at first to look up the law about service dogs. The did not allow pets and I see that now, the next day on "page 2" of the hotels info. I say put it out there, in front, so there is no mistake. No pets is ok but does not apply to service animals. Have a sign on the door NO PETS ALLOWED. A surprise "NO" after a day of driving is a bit much. Brings the day to a bad end.
Great morning breakfast. Top quality for sure.

Room tip: look at the room right away. If problems, take pics and leave if not up to your standards.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank A

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I would like to apologize for the delayed check in process. I'm glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I don't think I've ever met a more welcoming hotel staff. Sherol was friendly and helpful when we checked in at the last minute and got us a great room. The whole place was really clean, including the pool/spa, the room and the breakfast area. The breakfast was wonderful and well-stocked. Overall a fabulous experience, thank you!

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank April T
Hope W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for the very kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed our pool and complementary breakfast. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 21 December 2015

The hotel was very comfortable and kept VERY clean. We stayed an extra night because of a storm. The staff -Shanna, Laura, Lindsey and Julie- made us feel welcome. They were a friendly group which is appreciated when you unexpectedly spend an extra night.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hope W, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Thank you taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to know that our staff was able to accommodate you as the weather can be unpredictable this time of the year. We hope to see you again soon!