All reviewsbunk bedstavern unitedlarge pizzagreat water parkbreakfast buffetalerus centermini fridgewater slideslarge bathroomcoffee makersausagearcadesplasherscanadinnsgarbanzocomfortercanada
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Went with the family for a small get away so kids could have some fun.
We stayed at the hotel before the kids and us have enjoyed the splash park, but now they have bracelets that you have to purchase in order to use the entire pool area.. ok first of all, I am already paying a large amount of money for the hotel room from rooms prices that before were $120 a night is now $150 a night plus I need to purchase a pool Bracelet which is for a family of 5 that’s $50 just to use the pool... also the chemicals in the hot tub were so strong that it burned ur eyes and you couldn’t sit there.. I don’t understand why I have to pay for the pool when it’s in the building and I am already paying for the hotel room.. they are starting to get greedy ! Won’t be back again, unless you get back to your old ways.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Olehele23
Front Desk S, Manager at Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

We're sorry you were unhappy with your stay and sincerely apologize for these issues. I understand your frustration and I assure you I will pass this information to the proper departments and we will work to improve. Your feedback is essential, thank you!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our reservation was incorrect upon arrival due to an error at central reservations but the front desk staff did a great job of correcting it without making me feel that I was at fault or causing them grief. A+.

Room was wonderful; large, clean, well appointed and quiet. Waterpark was great fun as always (our kids are 6&7, perfect age for the size and set up of this particular waterpark.)

The Tavern was average all around from food to drink, service and price.

Aalto's breakfast buffet was easily the worst experience of our trip. Waited 5 minutes to get a seat when no staff was at the front to seat us, horrible selection of food, poorly prepared food, poorly thought out options given the hotel is a prime location for families with young children and zero help from staff. Before Thursday morning I didn't think it was possible to feel ripped off by a $4 breakfast buffet but after that I have changed my thoughts on the subject.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Hotel was great and service outstanding. The waterpark on the other hand was of concern. The amount of chemical used was crazy. Four of the six kids had trouble breathing and had to leave area. We have been several times and never had a problem before.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My guys rec hockey team stayed at CanadInns Grand Forks for our annual hockey tournament. We have stayed at this hotel every year since 2010 and it was again an epic weekend. The hotel has everything you need and is in a prime location, close to the Interstate, shopping and restaurants. This hotel tends to be on the busier side with the attached waterpark (which is amazing if you have kids) and Alerus Centre but it helps our team blend in. This is a larger hotel and is great for families with kids of all ages, a perfect spot for a quick getaway or a guys weekend which was the reason for our stay. The service we get from Dustin in the Sales Centre (for group bookings) is second to none, he is very quick to respond to any questions/requests we have. Check in is always quick which is not an easy task with 19 guys. We will continue to book and stay with CanadInns.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for this wonderful review Bryan. I have passed on your kind words and want to thank you for being a loyal guest. We enjoy having you and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

No Breakfast,
Shuttle service is there to drop daily
Some restaurants and kids entertainment zone is there
Hotel rooms are nice
Hotel service is nice
in good location
nice staff
expensive
one of the good options to stay in grand forks

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Nickie D, General Manager at Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

SrikanthN1985,
Just a note to THANK YOU for your business and great review you gave my Hotel .
We do have a guest free Breakfast in Alto's eatery which is a buffet or you can order off the menu.
Hope to see you again.
Again Thank You for your business.