“Very happy with our stay”

Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall
Ranked #40 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 16 October 2011

This is a very convenien location. West Acres is close by, lots of shopping opportunities. The room was large, clean and comfortable. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Cale helped us decide on a place to have dinner. We opted for Acapulco, right next door. What a great place. It was a very good experience, both the motel and the restaurant next door.

• Stayed: October 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall

Reviewed 15 October 2011

We stayed in a room with Queen bed, also had a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and a safe for valuables. A very comfortable room. It is within a mile of West Acres Mall and many shopping locations. Lots of dining options nearby as well. It is also convenient to the Interstate highways. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. There is a continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Use Wyndham reward program
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We spent two nights in a suite room (room 162). The suite rooms are actually in a different building from the regular rooms - we liked this as it seemed it wasn't as busy and there wasn't a line-up for breakfast. There was a queen bed and pull-out sofa in the main area, and in a seperate room there was another queen bed. This was great for our family, especially travelling with a baby! The queen beds were very comfy, but the pull-out squeaked everytime you moved. The breakfast was really good - waffles, doughnuts, apples, toast, english muffins, juice, coffee. The hotel is extremely close to West Acres Shopping Mall, which we shopped at quite a bit. The pool was warm (which I like), the only complaint was a strong chlorine smell from the hot tub. I would stay here again for the price!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sunshinegirl555
Reviewed 28 August 2011

While in Fargo Moorhead on business my stay at this hotel was made memorable by a clean and tidy room and the assistance of the young woman staffing the desk at check out. If not for "Alyssa" going out of her way to clarify the accuracy of my directions I would have been very late for my 8 am meeting.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
UnderCry4, Manager at Super 8 Fargo/I-29/West Acres Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2011

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I was pleased to read your comments regarding Alyssa at the front desk, who assisted you with directions to your meeting. We pride ourselves on clean, comfortable and yet affordable hotel rooms, also offering excellent customer service.

I also agree with your comment: "Very often I take the time to comment on poor service. I believe it is equally important to take time and call attention to commendable service." Your honesty is appreciated and the staff and I, look forward to accommodating your hotel needs on your next visit to Fargo.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

I was recently in fargo for the first time on business and the staff at the super 8 was extremely helpful with directions, especially alyssa whose smiling face made every morning in a strange city feel a little bit more like home. Also my room was immaculate and breakfast was amazig every morning.

• Stayed: August 2011

First of all, thank you for completing a review in regard to your recent stay with us.

I am so pleased to know Alyssa made your stay even more enjoyable, along with our clean rooms and complimentary breakfast.

Our goal is to exceed our guest's expectations, while providing each and every person with friendly, outstanding customer service. We are able to also offer outstanding hotel cleanliness, along with beginning each guest's day with our complimentary Super Start breakfast.

Again, thank you very much and hope to accommodate you on future hotel stays in the Fargo area.