See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Very basic room. Reminded us of dorm rooms. Just a bed, table, tv. Management was cordial. Just coffee machine in front lobby as advertised in coupon booklet. Clean, quite room with hot water. Just a double bed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

My husband and I stayed just one night - unfortunately it was dingy, the walls paper thin so we could hear clear conversations in the hallways, and the mattress sagged in the middle of the bed. No amenities to speak of, the room had off white, thread bare towels and soap, and that was it. We paid extra for Wifi ($3.00) and the pool was closed too! This is a budget hotel, but I hoped it would at least be clean - really disappointing.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Fargo North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Pamela, Thank you for sharing your post. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of our housekeeping cleaning of the guestroom. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

It is dated, but it is clean, smells clean, good shower/bath facilities, but better ask if you require a raised toilet, beds comfortable. Fan in bathroom noisy. Pet friendly at no cost, friendly front office. Does have a pool with a handicap lift. Right off the highways near fast food and Mexican restaurant. Great price if all you need is good sleep

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

You know the old saying if you can't say something good don't say nothing at all..... But I guess I have to say a little bit more I can't submit the review it will be too short I guess I could say there's pretty good location near the mall restaurants and a couple of casinos. Other than that you get what you get when you pay for what you pay for and this I would have to say would be not much....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I'm very impressed how this hotel has cleaned up in the last five years. The night security is a must. She's great at what she does. In the previous years I stayed there and was bothered by the obvious prostitution and drug traffic within and near the hotel. It's much better now and wasn't worried about having my 81 year old mother stay there as well. Great job!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family