See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Jusy say NO!! We are not overly fussy people..a clean room, good bed and shower makes us happy...this was far from it! We had rm 213, which was supposed to be a king suite...you can’t put a sink in and call it a suite! The headboard had fallen off the bed...they did mention this...but did not indicate what a mess it was behind it with a big screw sticking out...which we didn’t notice till morning...thank goodness we didn’t lift our head thru the night! The tile was cracked in the bathroom walkway, the AC had mold and pieces missing, the mattress pad didn't fit the bed..this is a sanitary issue. The carpet had not been vacummed along the edge in a very long time ..lots of dust and debris...it was gross! The chair was broke, we almost toppled over. There was a pull out couch, but it was not made up...or any linens left for us to do ourselves. We went to the front desk to inquire, but after a 10 min wait without anyone showing up, left. We were to skeptical to stay for breakfast...so yay for that costing us to eat elsewhere! We used points, which take time to collect, so We are wanting a comfortable stay. I enquired about having the points returned...corporate offered me 3,000...and when I responded by saying I felt they were not taking my concerns seriously, and my membership had no value..,they counter offered with 4,000...which we did take to get the matter resolved. (I only spend 3,000 points at SPG for a great room...I paid 8,000 points for this??) Get this place in shape Choice Hotels...or people will elsewhere!

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank goeast140
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We were down in Wisconsin for a baseball tournament this past weekend. On our way back home to Winnipeg, Manitoba we decided to spend the night at this hotel due to the countless hours on the road. Not only was the first room they gave us not ready, however the second and third one weren’t ready aswell. By the time we got to our fourth room we gave up, and bit our tongues. Although the beds were made the washroom was an absolute mess. This room was infested with these small brown beetles. We decided to head down to the pool to get away from this awful room, only to realize the water of the pool was murky green, and the hot tub was broken. All in all id never recommend this hotel to any family or friends. Please refer to the pictures down below for proof of this poor display of a hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is a terrible QI. The room was dirty. No iron. Door locks were broken. I could go on but my advice would be don’t stay here. We have stayed in better 3rd World hotels for way less money. We hadn’t stayed at a Choice Hotel brand for awhile. But we gave them a chance. Never again.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had to find a hotel at last minute due to the snow storm. We came acrossed Quality Inn, which was reasonably priced and was close to the interstate. Once we checked in, we went to our rooms to settle in for the night. We realized the rooms were not even cleaned, so I went back down to get different rooms for us and was told they got new housekeepers. I am thinking they need to find housekeepers that actually clean. It took 4 rooms to get a semi decent room, since all of them have not been cleaned. The rooms all smelled like mold and must. The price was way too high for this dump. We got a discount rate for $40, due to our trouble, but that was even too high for what we stayed in. I am not sure how this hotel is still in business.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Room needed lots of maintenance. Refrigerator was frosted up, King suite with couch on same wall as TV so couldn’t use couch to relax and watch, Desk had no light, coffee maker had old coffee grounds in it. Cops were there as much as I was.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo