“The hotdish is not to be missed”
Review of Cracked Pepper

Cracked Pepper
Ranked #54 of 352 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times for lunch any have enjoyed everything. The food is very tasty and the service is great. The hotdish is not to be missed.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

went for lunch and what a charming place this is! Place your order at the register and they bring it out to you. Nice, rotating menu, food was very good. Lunch special even included dessert!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and was not disappointed. My chicken/bacon wrap was juicy and delicious! We also sampled the hummus panini and couscous salad- both were outstanding! They served us a small piece of banana cake with a luscious frosting which was the perfect touch of flavor and sweetness for dessert! Great lunch spot!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This place has a great menu that changes daily. crackedpepperfargo.com shows whats on the menu. Great desserts are included with your meal and always an amazing casserole of some sort is the main dish. Comfort food to the max!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I had been there once before with a visually handicapped person and left because it was so dark inside. I went again recently with someone else and had mixed feelings about the place. I had looked at the daily menu online so knew what I wanted, but the person with me had to stand at the counter and read the menu to see what she wanted. Then you had to pay, get your own silverware and water, and seat yourself. They brought your prepared food out to you. They were not overly friendly and I felt like they would prefer you would eat quickly and leave. I will say that I thought the food was pretty good. A friend of mine went there a few days later and said the bathroom was not very clean, and cleanliness is her main focus when she visits a restaurant. I would consider going back again, but there are better places to go in that price range where you are seated, order off a menu, and are served instead of having to get your own silverware and water and bus your own dishes afterward.

Been to Cracked Pepper? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK