“Delicious Lunch!”

Cracked Pepper
Ranked #50 of 354 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and was not disappointed. My chicken/bacon wrap was juicy and delicious! We also sampled the hummus panini and couscous salad- both were outstanding! They served us a small piece of banana cake with a luscious frosting which was the perfect touch of flavor and sweetness for dessert! Great lunch spot!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This place has a great menu that changes daily. crackedpepperfargo.com shows whats on the menu. Great desserts are included with your meal and always an amazing casserole of some sort is the main dish. Comfort food to the max!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I had been there once before with a visually handicapped person and left because it was so dark inside. I went again recently with someone else and had mixed feelings about the place. I had looked at the daily menu online so knew what I wanted, but the person with me had to stand at the counter and read the menu to see what she wanted. Then you had to pay, get your own silverware and water, and seat yourself. They brought your prepared food out to you. They were not overly friendly and I felt like they would prefer you would eat quickly and leave. I will say that I thought the food was pretty good. A friend of mine went there a few days later and said the bathroom was not very clean, and cleanliness is her main focus when she visits a restaurant. I would consider going back again, but there are better places to go in that price range where you are seated, order off a menu, and are served instead of having to get your own silverware and water and bus your own dishes afterward.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We visited the Cracked Pepper during "Oscar Movie Week" in Fargo.
We highly recommend the "Split-Pea & Bacon Soup", the "Chicken Wild Rice Soup". Other delicious items were the "Today's Special" Hot Roast Beef sandwich,with pumpkin cake/ cream cheese frosting, The Ginger cookie was EXCELLENT! (Free dessert with lunch.)
We will return!
Oh and excellent service by the way!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Had the special sandwich of the day, roast beef panini, and a blondie. Both were excellent. Husband had the CBR wrap and reported that it was equally delicious. Friendly staff, casual atmosphere.