“Great lunch”

Cracked Pepper
Ranked #52 of 376 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Had the special sandwich of the day, roast beef panini, and a blondie. Both were excellent. Husband had the CBR wrap and reported that it was equally delicious. Friendly staff, casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped in Fargo and found this gem.
Very good food! We had breakfast. Cupcakes were great! Pumpkin bread was my favorite. Home scratched bake goods.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

If you are looking for a good home-cooked meal while out and about in Fargo I highly recommend stopping here! Great selection - always delicious - and a very neat atmosphere. I have only been here over the lunch hour during the week and every time has been a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

They usually offer to main specials. I think one to appeal to the men and the other for the women. I know that sounds sexist but...my better half enjoys things like hot meat dishes and I enjoy the big salads. He and I both enjoyed our lunch yesterday.

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Recently visited with coworkers for lunch. Had the special of the day, scalloped Potatoes and ham, with corn and a dinner roll. Tasted wonderful, very much home cooked and not from a box or thawed out. And they gave us a banana bar for desert which was also excellent.

Quite crowded as its not a big place but all worth it for the excellent food. Wait staff was quick and curtious. Highly recommended!

Been to Cracked Pepper? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK