“Good home cooking with love and flare!”
Review of Cracked Pepper

Cracked Pepper
Ranked #50 of 354 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped in Fargo and found this gem.
Very good food! We had breakfast. Cupcakes were great! Pumpkin bread was my favorite. Home scratched bake goods.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

If you are looking for a good home-cooked meal while out and about in Fargo I highly recommend stopping here! Great selection - always delicious - and a very neat atmosphere. I have only been here over the lunch hour during the week and every time has been a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

They usually offer to main specials. I think one to appeal to the men and the other for the women. I know that sounds sexist but...my better half enjoys things like hot meat dishes and I enjoy the big salads. He and I both enjoyed our lunch yesterday.

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Recently visited with coworkers for lunch. Had the special of the day, scalloped Potatoes and ham, with corn and a dinner roll. Tasted wonderful, very much home cooked and not from a box or thawed out. And they gave us a banana bar for desert which was also excellent.

Quite crowded as its not a big place but all worth it for the excellent food. Wait staff was quick and curtious. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The wife and I go to the Crack Pepper once a month. It is an excellent small café in a strip Mall. The meals are all home type cook meals, sandwiches, wraps and also a daily special. It has a cozy atmosphere and the staff is friendly and helpful. The bread pudding is outstanding along with the other desserts. They get a good lunch crowd, so get there early to get a table or a place at the counter.