See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My wife has been in the hospital and at a rehab center in Fargo for 4 months
So I have stayed at several hotels in Fargo
This one is the best overall deal

I found this place neat, clean, inexpensive, and has a good breakfast

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We were very happy with this hotel for the most part. Staff was friendly, breakfast great, room clean with decent pillows and decent towels. The only problem and this was a big one, was the internet. It would cut out every few minutes and I would have to reconnect. I was told by the front desk to call the number found in the room, which I did. I left a message but did not hear back during our 5 day stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Had stayed here twice a year ago and was very pleased. Unfortunately they have a new owner who has let the place go. The bedding was terrible. The pillows were the size and thickness of a small travel pillow. The sheets and pillow cases had dark stains on them. The carpet through out was very dirty. No soap in the public bathroom by the pool for the two days we were there even though we told the front desk. Breakfast items were mostly gone by 08:00 and when we asked if they were going to replenish we were told no. Employees were very rude and did not even acknowledge you unless you spoke to them first. Never smiled or thanked us. Just not very welcoming. I am in Fargo at least twice a month and will stay else where as there are many better options.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Darcy R
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I stayed there for the Fargo Marathon this year. The hotel was ok...was it worth the price I paid for?
Nope. There were nicer hotels for a lot less expensive. It was nice of them to open up the continental breakfast an hour early for us runners.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We made our reservation on Orbitz, in Feb., when we arrived in Fargo and went to the hotel to find out that they had no record of our reservations and the desk person, kept saying "you are not in our system" about 3-4 times. Finally, the manager who had being dealing with another guest having the same issue started to assist me in solving the problem of no rooms from a online company. During this time another guest who had already checked in, came to the desk and asked for different rooms because of bed bugs in both of their rooms. The manager finally said he could get us 2 rooms, however I needed 1 room with 2 queen beds and they were all gone. We figured out to to make it work for our party and asked to see the rooms first. They were just crawling with bed bugs.

The manager and his assistant were so rude it was unbelievable. The manager kept asking how about another room, after I said "no" he became more disrespectful to me.

We went to another local hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family