All reviewsnew wingold chicagozero entrywafflesmanager's receptionpet friendly hotelpool arearoom was cleanbeer and winegreat place to stayshort drivehot tubpleasant staythe breakfast areai highly recommend this hotelgreat breakfastshopping and restaurants
Reviewed 14 January 2012

We used the park and fly rate, which is the best rate I found anywhere. When we came back, we stayed another night and the rate was even lower. We had to get up REALLY early in the morning to catch our flight (4:00 am) and to our surprise, the free breakfast was served. We learned that the flight crew stays there, so they have the breakfast for them, too. I was impressed at how spotless the rooms are - and I am a bit of a nut on that score, so well done. Staff was friendly, efficient and knowledgable. Would have no problems recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kari M
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I would recommend the La Quinta Inn & Suites at Fargo ND! Great breakfast and our grandkids loved the walk-in pool. Everyone at the front desk was very helpful. I'll definitely be staying here on any future trips.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rita N
Reviewed 20 November 2011

One of the few hotels where they dont discriminate against pet owners....no exta fees. You are not forced to stay in a smoking room either. Great breakfasts and managers receptions in evening. Nicely accessible from major roads.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris N
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I stay at this place about every two months when I come to Fargo to see my niece and sisters. The staff is very nice and they keep the place spotless! The rooms are very nice and all have coffee makers, which is my husband's gauge for a good hotel. It's not the Ritz-Carlton, but for Fargo, it's exceptional!

Room Tip: Fourth floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank JLSmithson
Reviewed 1 November 2011

If you are looking for the perfect hotel in Fargo ND, stay at the La Quinta. My family has stayed at this hotel many times and it great time after time . Excellent staff wonderful rooms and super pool .We won't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family