“Nice new hotel with great amenities!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fargo
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Fargo
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Two of us stayed in a two queen room. The room was very clean. The bedding was nice sheets, a blanket, and a comforter. The heat/air conditioning was controlled with an automatic wall unit. I loved this feature, I didn't have to mess around with inaccurate warm and cold settings, i could just pick an actual temperature. The heating unit was also pretty quiet. The bathroom was very clean. The tub/shower seemed to be bigger than usual and had a curved bar for the shower curtain. The bath products were pretty basic, I ended up buying some from Target. I used the gym equipment and it was outstanding. It was a precor brand and there was a treadmill, elliptical machine, bike and universal weight machine. The work out room was kept at a good temperature and there was a tv, water fountain and scale. We didn't use the pool, but did look at it, it seemed that there were a lot of kids enjoying it. The breakfast was included and it was good. It had waffles, a hot breakfast item, breads, cerael, fruit, juices and coffee. The only other thing I would have liked would have been yogurt. The staff was also excellent, on check in they were great and the housekeeping and breakfast people did a good job! Overall, I really liked this hotel and would return!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Annr95
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

We used the park and fly rate, which is the best rate I found anywhere. When we came back, we stayed another night and the rate was even lower. We had to get up REALLY early in the morning to catch our flight (4:00 am) and to our surprise, the free breakfast was served. We learned that the flight crew stays there, so they have the breakfast for them, too. I was impressed at how spotless the rooms are - and I am a bit of a nut on that score, so well done. Staff was friendly, efficient and knowledgable. Would have no problems recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Kari M
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I would recommend the La Quinta Inn & Suites at Fargo ND! Great breakfast and our grandkids loved the walk-in pool. Everyone at the front desk was very helpful. I'll definitely be staying here on any future trips.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rita N
Reviewed 20 November 2011

One of the few hotels where they dont discriminate against pet owners....no exta fees. You are not forced to stay in a smoking room either. Great breakfasts and managers receptions in evening. Nicely accessible from major roads.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris N
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I stay at this place about every two months when I come to Fargo to see my niece and sisters. The staff is very nice and they keep the place spotless! The rooms are very nice and all have coffee makers, which is my husband's gauge for a good hotel. It's not the Ritz-Carlton, but for Fargo, it's exceptional!

Room Tip: Fourth floor is very quiet.