“Great recliner seating!”

Add it.
Century 10
Ranked #5 of 19 Fun & Games in Fargo
More attraction details
Owner description: This multiplex cinema has the region's first large-format screen, in addition to stadium seating in all theaters.
Reviewed 19 January 2015

First time here to try out their new recliners and they were grrrrreat! Very comfortable movie theater with friendly helpful staff. Just wish they would lower prices of concessions, wow!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"movie"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 17 December 2014

On a recent visit to Fargo, I caught a couple of movies at the Century 10. Have to say, these "upgrades" caught me off-guard and they really didn't impress me.

Call me a traditionalist, but I prefer the old-style general admission system. I like being able to wander the room, to scope it out and find what's to me the best seat. I don't like having to select a seat when I buy my ticket. I even made a little quip comparing it to picking a seat on an airplane, but the cashier just stared at me. (He had absolutely no problems shooting the breeze with a couple of his friends who were hanging out, but he couldn't share a little friendly courtesy with a customer? Not even just an indulgent grin? Not cool.)

The second movie, I hit the concession stand for some over-priced pop and popcorn. Really hated disturbing that kid, considering how busy he was with his texting. The customer behind me and I started joking around a little bit, but the kid just gave us his patented irritated look, like he wanted to be anyplace else.

I didn't find the leather seats that comfortable. For the record, I've never been a fan of leather. It just gets too sweaty and sticky for me, and when I shift around, try to get into a comfortable position, it feels like everyone in the auditorium can hear me.

It also seemed like the staff didn't bother cleaning the auditoriums between evening shows. The seat I picked for my second movie that night, napkins were still stuffed in the cup-holders and a bucket of popcorn was on the floor, some of it strewn about.

I used to enjoy going to Fargo for movies. It has some actual big screens, not what loosely passes for them here in Grand Forks. But if this is what I'd have to look forward to, I think I'm going to have to pass.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

This theatre has all new reclining chairs, which is just like being at home with your feet up and snacks nearby! With the larger seats, there are fewer seats in the theatres, so if you are going to a newer movie I would suggest purchasing your tickets before you go, or go early to secure the seats you want! Now, if only the concession stand would be reasonable!

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Likes: Love the seats, the remodeled theaters are very nice!. Usually have the latest movies.
Dislikes: Need more help at the snack counter! Way to slow -- 10 minute wait to pay $6.75 for popcorn is a bit much.