We stayed at the Settle Inn recently for a weekend trip of shopping and enjoying Fargo. We stayed in a king suite. The king suite was $20 more per night compared to the regular king room and was well worth it. The pull-out couch and sitting area, along with the large bar was very nice. Our room was nice and clean, as is the rest of the hotel. Our rate was $119 per night, which was booked through the hotel's website.
The room was large with nice furniture that kept with the rustic theme and look of the hotel. The bathroom was as you would expect in any other hotel. The lobby is nice and the front desk guy was helpful. Two TVs in the room was cool.
A few downsides to the Settle Inn is the price which is a bit steep for the quality of the hotel, the lack of glass cups in the room (manager take note - plastic cups aren't acceptable at $100+ a night), and the exceptionally poor mattress quality. It was like a slab of cement, though the linen was very good. We swam in the pool and hot tub and one of us got a bad skin rash - too much chlorine, though with all the kids I can understand that. The pool area is okay, with a large hot tub. The main pool was crowded and small. Cool waterslide suitable for all ages.
The continental breakfast was okay though nothing spectacular. Waffle station and biscuits and gravy (very good!) like other hotels. Didn't realize until now that there was fresh bread available - Settle Inn should put a sign up saying so as we missed out on that. Could have had pastries or donuts available.
Settle Inn is a clean, well maintained hotel which is hard to find in Fargo. We would stay here again though at $119 a night we might still look around for a comparable hotel at a better price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo South in Fargo, ND named "BEST HOTEL IN NORTH DAKOTA" by MSN. We know there's no place like home, but with our large comfortable rooms, the AmericInn Fargo South will feel like your home away from home. A charming log canopy welcomes you to the smoke-free AmericInn. Inside, the first thing you'll notice is a three-story lobby with a stone fireplace. The colors are warm, patterned after the setting sun. Here, old-fashioned friendliness meets western charm. Our service is personal. Our attitude is welcoming. And our rooms? Let's just say we drew our inspiration from a prairie horizon. Enjoy our Splash-Bay Adventure Pool area, fitness center, free wi-fi and of course our amazing hot home-style breakfast each morning. Afternoon appetizers are available Monday through Thursday. Hot wings, pulled pork, and nachos are guest favorites. The AmericInn Fargo South hotel is conveniently located in Fargo, North Dakota and only minutes from the best restaurants and shopping. Fargo, North Dakota provides year-round fun and excitement for the whole family. Visit our Fargo hotel on your next family vacation and see what we have to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settle Inn & Suites Fargo Hotel Fargo
- Settle Inn And Suites Fargo
- Settle Hotel Fargo