All reviewsqueen suitegreat hotelstove topmovie theaterroad tripquality hotelwest acres mallnice bathroomnicest hotelcomfortable bedsawesome staycontinental breakfastsized fridgestaff was very friendlytwo nightsenjoyed our staygreat rate
Reviewed 16 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This was the most comfortable bed I have EVER slept in!! The room was contemporary and very comfortable. Amazing bathroom. The breakfast area was a bit congested and difficult to work around others if they were preparing their food. Quality of food was fine but the offerings were just average. The eating area was very spacious and nice. Internet was hit or miss at different locations in the hotel. Having said that, the bed made up for any other minor flaw and I will definitely return to this hotel when I visit Fargo as long as they keep their prices lower.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear 971jodiw,
We are so happy that we could have you stay with us recently here at the Hawthorn Suites of Fargo. We love to hear when a guest has enjoyed as much as you have about our hotel during your time with us! Thank you for mention part of what made your stay great including our comfy beds and contemporary rooms! Please feel free to visit us anytime you need a place to stay in Fargo!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I should have asked to buy two pillows....hotels are notorious for having hard-as-a-rock pillows, but not this place! I bring my own pillow with me but I put it back in the suitcase. The room was fantastic with a full sized refrigerator (which, sadly, inherited our wonderful apple pie, cheese and yoghurt because we forgot them!), oventop, pots/pans, microwave, kitchen sink, AND the comfy pillows (mentioned before) and bed. I do want to let you know that their breakfast is as wonderful as the room was comfortable; we ate REAL scrambled eggs, potatoes, REAL cooked oatmeal, and oatmeal muffins. To cap off everything, their coffee was excellent which is a huge compliment since we have lived in Costa Rica...the land of fabulous coffee.. for the past 11 years (we even brought our own coffee maker AND Costa Rican coffee but there was no sense in going to such trouble when their coffee was so delicious). The only negative thing I can say..which I can't let influence my rating..is that I had to get on my hands and knees to wash my hair because the shower head just didn't have good enough water direction. A small thing....I can sure live with that!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Dear TimMichele,
We are absolutly delighted to hear our Hawthorn Suites could be your destinations for a relaxing stay during your time here in Fargo. Let me begin by saying our pillows are Wynrest Brand pillows, you should be able to easily find them online. We also appreciate that you took the time to mention part of what made your stay great including our hotels fabulous breakfast in the mornings as well as our amazing rooms! Our staff all work very hard to make sure every guest stay is a fantastic one and we are so happy that we could deliver you an unforgettable experience here. We hope to see you again next time you plan to be in the Fargo area!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Excellent location right behind West Acres. Very nice rooms, comfortable beds and a decent free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Dear smirk69,
We are happy to hear that we could have you stay with us and get a restful nights sleep during your time here in Fargo! We also appreciate that you got to enjoy our fantastic breakfast in the morning as welll as our conveinent location to everything Fargo has to offer. We definitely wish you the best on your future travels and we cant wait to see you again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 6 September 2017