“Mediocre”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #53 of 188 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Nothing amazing about this place. Chipotle is 1000 times better. Over seasoned and lower quality food. Ok staff. Zero wow factor as a whole.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I had such a good experience that I had to write this immediately well I'm still sitting here. This staff that took my order we're extremely friendly and cheerful. They took care to make sure my order was exactly as I wanted it to be and they did not rush me and in fact they were really fun and friendly. The food was fantastic as well. I will be back.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

I love Qdoba. The food is fresh and made right in front of you. There are so many delicious items on their menu and the employees are happy to accommodate even the most random of requests. The chips and queso are fantastic! My kids are now fascinated with their soft drinks because you can add any flavor to any drink and there seem to be a million choices. When my family goes to Qdoba we all leave happy. It is quick, even if there's a long line, and they really have something for everyone. The kids menu is great and I love the fact that kids can choose apple sauce or beans and they don't have to have chips.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

The food here has always been great! I just wish they had a drive through because I know they'd be a lot busier!

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

We have used Q'doba for catering before and they were about 15 minutes late. Food was still good and this was about a year ago, so thought we would try again. Placed the order about five days in advance. Business meeting gets over, we wait until 12 (noon) and were joking about them being 15 minutes late again. At 12:10 we call the restaurant, rings forever no answer. Google Q'doba catering and find a 1-800 number, call, there is an answer but the lady can't find the order. Scramble to roundup Little Caesars pizza for the meeting participants who are already not impressed. Then try to call Q'doba agin to make sure we don't get charged for catering. They actually answer the Bismarck number and say our food has been ready and waiting for us to pick up for half an hour. Don't you know we don't cater anymore? Maybe you should have said that when the order was placed! Needless to say, our company will not be using Q'doba for catering. Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice shame on us.

Otherwise, my spouse and I stop in and grab a quick burrito frequently. Food is usually good, but the last two months the service has been poor. Sorry we're out of poco. It's 6:20pm. Sorry we're out of beans. It's 11:45am. Should Chipotle ever open a store in Bismarck, I probably won't dine here or at least it will be a lot less.

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK