“Love the food, but NEVER use for catering ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #54 of 188 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

We have used Q'doba for catering before and they were about 15 minutes late. Food was still good and this was about a year ago, so thought we would try again. Placed the order about five days in advance. Business meeting gets over, we wait until 12 (noon) and were joking about them being 15 minutes late again. At 12:10 we call the restaurant, rings forever no answer. Google Q'doba catering and find a 1-800 number, call, there is an answer but the lady can't find the order. Scramble to roundup Little Caesars pizza for the meeting participants who are already not impressed. Then try to call Q'doba agin to make sure we don't get charged for catering. They actually answer the Bismarck number and say our food has been ready and waiting for us to pick up for half an hour. Don't you know we don't cater anymore? Maybe you should have said that when the order was placed! Needless to say, our company will not be using Q'doba for catering. Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice shame on us.

Otherwise, my spouse and I stop in and grab a quick burrito frequently. Food is usually good, but the last two months the service has been poor. Sorry we're out of poco. It's 6:20pm. Sorry we're out of beans. It's 11:45am. Should Chipotle ever open a store in Bismarck, I probably won't dine here or at least it will be a lot less.

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

Fast and easy. Consistent quality. Beats a fast food joint lunch any day. I always find a Qdoba when traveling.

Reviewed 9 February 2015

We enjoyed finding some of our favorite Mexican selections and a few that were 'new' to us on this menu. The drinks were generous and fairly priced as well.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

great food and always fast. my husband loves this place. i don't think we have ever had a bad experience.

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

I often come here with my kids bc it's easy and healthier than other fast food places. Normally it all goes well, but this last time it wasn't at its best. We did get there at lunch and the line was out the door. We waited for about 20 min. My one biggest complaint is the service. I feel like their menu doesn't subscribe enough about what's with each meal. I never know If it's ok to add stuff like beans or rice or they will charge e extra. And I feel the employees are very impatient. So I always feel super rushed. I almost always get the quesadilla and I did this time too. I ended up adding beans to it...forgot to look and see If I had been charged extra. My chicken was way over cooked and black. I picked a lot of it off. Another review said it was cold and I agree...I was chilled the entire meal. I also wish they could have a larger bathroom with more stalls...Its weird waiting for the bathroom and standing next to a table of people eating. I wish they could get some friendlier employees.

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK