“Welcome selections on this menu!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #54 of 190 Restaurants in Bismarck
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 February 2015

We enjoyed finding some of our favorite Mexican selections and a few that were 'new' to us on this menu. The drinks were generous and fairly priced as well.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

great food and always fast. my husband loves this place. i don't think we have ever had a bad experience.

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

I often come here with my kids bc it's easy and healthier than other fast food places. Normally it all goes well, but this last time it wasn't at its best. We did get there at lunch and the line was out the door. We waited for about 20 min. My one biggest complaint is the service. I feel like their menu doesn't subscribe enough about what's with each meal. I never know If it's ok to add stuff like beans or rice or they will charge e extra. And I feel the employees are very impatient. So I always feel super rushed. I almost always get the quesadilla and I did this time too. I ended up adding beans to it...forgot to look and see If I had been charged extra. My chicken was way over cooked and black. I picked a lot of it off. Another review said it was cold and I agree...I was chilled the entire meal. I also wish they could have a larger bathroom with more stalls...Its weird waiting for the bathroom and standing next to a table of people eating. I wish they could get some friendlier employees.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

Not the greatest atmosphere for dining, but the food is excellent. Top quality ingredients make for great Mexican fare.

Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

I rather go to chipotle.
I came here when the where open just and hour but it looked like it was for hours. It was dirty and food cold. One would expect different when the just opened.
Meat was blend, so my experience with qdabo was dissappionting. I wouldn't visit a qdabo again.