All reviews kids club ocean front outdoor pool lazy daze pool staff poolside bar hotel restaurant rocking chairs oceanfront room shuttle service the entire hotel parking garage nice beach beach access beds were comfortable north carolina balcony
Reviewed 26 June 2018

When we arrived, it was Thursday evening, and they were giving out Fairlife milk and cookies. We were able to park right out front, and it was an easy walk to check in and get to our room on the 7th floor. Our room was comfortable and had a nice view from our balcony. The location was great. We really enjoyed the beach right outside the hotel's doors. We also swam in both the indoor and outdoor pools. We also ordered pizza to our hotel room which was very easy. The hotel staff were helpful, and they gave us food suggestions. They also had a brochure about the kids activities and even offered a service where a person dressed as a parrot tucked in kids with cookies and milk and takes a picture with them for $6 a kid. We did not try this out, but it sounded interesting. I would recommend this hotel for its location, its size, and its comfortableness.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank amyw2012
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Rooms clean, harborside view spectacular, quiet..food excellent, great amenities, all servers/employees need more training in professionalism in all areas of this hotel, with the exception of the gift shop and bellman.

Room Tip: Very family oriented, not a romantic getaway hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Nice, affordable and clean place to stay. Friendly staff and good food in the restaurants - cooked to order and the salads are huge! I was on business travel and wished I had more time to enjoy the amenities.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, nice front desk, great room service. Can walk right on to the beach with the gate access. Hot tubs are hot and the pool is clean. Probably the best hotel on Wrightsville Beach hands down!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I am a platinum member with IHG and I do appreciate the quality of their hotels, which I have used worldwide. This resort is in a very unique position, in a quiet part of the island, and has an very nice deck and pool zone. Rooms are comfortable although not so spacious. What surprise me is the so poor quality of the restaurant. Although breakfast is OK and pretty much as expected, the quality of food and service I experienced for dinner is very very poor, to the point that after dinner...we went out for dinner to another restaurant! Tried a pizza and some appetizer, and taste was very commercial. Service very slow and un-experienced staff led to a very negative experience, and that is too bad given the dining location, ocean front, was spectacular.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple