“Good food, but nasty and dirty place. ”

Jerry Allen's Sports Bar
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

The food was cheap and tasted very good, and the waitress was smiling and service set. The positive part ends here. The place smelled moist and rotten. At first we sat down inside, but we couldn't put up with the smell, and also it was constantly dripping from the ventilation down on our table. Disgusting! So we decided to move outside instead. The outdoor seats were fine. I can also add that the toilet facilities were pretty unpleasant as well. Old and looked dirty. We went her once on our vacation, and never came back. Even though the food was well worth the money, the location was so disgusting it was not worth coming back.

2  Thank MN1991

Reviewed 13 July 2015

We ordered out 2 days from here because the shrimp po'boys were so good.My daughter also liked the chicken sandwich and everyone agreed the seasoned fries were really good. Convenient location to condos and the beach.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

If you want a meal that is cheaper than McDonald's and a cheap beer this is the place. When they have the half priced menu I think it's M &W, you can get a grilled chicken sandwhich and fries for like $4. If you sit outside you can people watch. Ok place, but don't except a nice sit down restaurant. This is cheap bar food.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

This place is awful. Locals go here for the cheap drinks but avoid the food. The burgers are awful and the service is even worse. It takes quite awhile to get your food, even when the place is empty. Its on the main strip of the beach so its good location but I would avoid and try one of the neighboring establishments.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Disgusting. Do not eat here. This place should only be open as a bar. My friends and I came here for lunch expecting a nice restaurant and it was gross. First off, there is no waitress. You have to order at the bar and don't expect anyone to check on you. Oh and the bathrooms are a mess. They don't even have a real sign for the women's restroom. I walked in and there was toilet paper all over the floor and the toilets were broken. Terrible 'restaurant' they should only operate as a bar and never serve food. The food is overpriced and wasn't even good. The fries were way over salted and wings totally disappointing. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Racheal L